Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

XBOX Fellatio

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
XBOX Fellatio
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:53:33 AM »
well it's not there yet but hey the envelope has to be pushed.

!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: XBOX Fellatio
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
Oh..this is an XBOX thread. I just saw the word fellatio and ventured in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »
I have never wanted an X-Box.

Until today
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
Hmmm.  Where do you get more ground breaking boosts in applications? 
When you lock the code up (sony) or when you make it open access and let the basement programmer's imagination run wild?

So much for it being a fad. Kinect has evolved from a way to play with Elmo to a key tool in scientific research, delivering interactive presentations and managing your bank account. We've always called these non-standard uses of the device "Kinect Hacks" as people find more weird and wonderful ways to use it to their advantage. Unsurprisingly, Redmond has been paying attention and it's planning a commercial Kinect SDK. It's teaming up with developers to create the new software and has already received 200 applications from interested parties. It all kicks off early next year, and interested parties should be chatting up the company as we speak. Stuck for inspiration? We've got you covered, check out what other clever bods have already achieved with the technology in the video.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »
I love my PS3.  I bought an XBox Kinect today.  Will be opened on Christmas. 

Let the competition begin. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:21:56 PM »
I love my PS3.  I bought an XBox Kinect today.  Will be opened on Christmas. 

Let the competition begin.

There is no competition. You cant dance around on screen in front of a PS3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 02:24:17 PM »
There is no competition. You cant dance around on screen in front of a PS3.

Of course you can. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 09:47:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 07:26:43 AM »
Of course you can.
Does the facepaint throw off the Kinect?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 12:26:31 AM »
Now that I have both PS3 and XBox running side by side I can compare. 

Kinect = cool but not worth what you exchange in awesome. 

PS3 is the undisputed champion for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the PS Network is free.  Compromised, but free.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »

PS3 is the undisputed champion for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the PS Network is free.  Compromised, but free.

Its the "champ" because you want it to be.

Your opinion here is worthless. PS3 is a dying dinosaur that is getting close to extinction. Just like Blackberry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 09:31:57 AM »

I just bought an XBox, and Kaos says it is not as good.  Now I have a tough decision to make, get rid of it or continue not caring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »
I just bought an XBox, and Kaos says it is not as good.  Now I have a tough decision to make, get rid of it or continue not caring.

And if its compromised (as in Credit Card numbers, bank accts), is that really "free"? Ironic that PS3 is locked down in innovation, yet wide open in other ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »
Its the "champ" because you want it to be.

Your opinion here is worthless. PS3 is a dying dinosaur that is getting close to extinction. Just like Blackberry.

It's the champ because it is superior in nearly every way.

Graphics are better. VASTLY better. Interface is better. Much better. Add ons, games and videos are more easily accessible. I don't have to pay a fee to PS3 in order to avail myself of Hulu, Vudu, Netflix or any of the other services. Transactions are made in cash, not nebulous "PS3 Tokens" or some such shit.  PS3 Avatars do not look like stupid Duplo People.

And finally.  BluRay?  Hello? Duh. 

Extinct?  Doubtful.  X-Box is a HP Compaq bought off the shelf at Wal Mart. It even feels cheap  PS3 is an Apple Netbook ordered from the Apple Store. 

XBox is a Prius  PS3 is a Lexus. 

Both have their place but one is clearly better than the other.

FTR?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/08/26/xbox-360-vs-playstation-3-the-hardware-throwdown
PS3 wins.

http://reviews.cnet.com/2722-9020_7-743.html
PS3 Wins

http://www.whichbetter.net/comparison/xbox-360-vs-ps3-which-is-better/
PS3 wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 10:21:21 AM »
Let's not start a holy war now, Eddie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »
It's the champ because it is superior in nearly every way.

Graphics are better. VASTLY better. Interface is better. Much better. Add ons, games and videos are more easily accessible. I don't have to pay a fee to PS3 in order to avail myself of Hulu, Vudu, Netflix or any of the other services. Transactions are made in cash, not nebulous "PS3 Tokens" or some such shit.  PS3 Avatars do not look like stupid Duplo People.

And finally.  BluRay?  Hello? Duh. 

Extinct?  Doubtful.  X-Box is a HP Compaq bought off the shelf at Wal Mart. It even feels cheap  PS3 is an Apple Netbook ordered from the Apple Store. 

XBox is a Prius  PS3 is a Lexus. 

Both have their place but one is clearly better than the other.

FTR?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/08/26/xbox-360-vs-playstation-3-the-hardware-throwdown
PS3 wins.

http://reviews.cnet.com/2722-9020_7-743.html
PS3 Wins

http://www.whichbetter.net/comparison/xbox-360-vs-ps3-which-is-better/
PS3 wins.

Oh no you di'int.

Honestly? You take away Blu Ray and there is no matchup that PS3 wins. Its the PS3's trump card. As far as Netflix, etc. I have an internet TV for those for free.

Look at sales figures and you'll see the trend. There is a vision for xbox. There are things on the horizon because of what Sani said - innovation from developers due to open source. What the hell is Sony planning? No one knows. Not much optimism IMHO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 11:12:01 AM »
Oh no you di'int.

Honestly? You take away Blu Ray and there is no matchup that PS3 wins. Its the PS3's trump card. As far as Netflix, etc. I have an internet TV for those for free.

Look at sales figures and you'll see the trend. There is a vision for xbox. There are things on the horizon because of what Sani said - innovation from developers due to open source. What the hell is Sony planning? No one knows. Not much optimism IMHO.

What the hell is Apple planning? Who knows?  It's all in secret and proprietary!  Open source open schmource.

I'll still take my iPhone over an android any day.   

YOU have an Internet TV.  What about all the poor bastards who don't?  Hostage to X-Box Network fees?  That's sad.  I don't have to have one.  I have a PS3.  Thanks Sony for saving me those additional bucks. 

Did you look at any of the comparisons I listed?  Because PS3 trumped X in a number of categories.  Blu Ray wasn't even considered in any of them and PS3 still won every challenge.   

You like your little XBox.  That's awesome.  Some people like Nissan Sentras and Toyora Corollas and Kia Sorrentos, too. 

Sales?  Schmales.  I bought an XBox.  I also bought a Wii last year.  But I already HAVE a PS3.  Had it five or six years.  It's been out there a while.  Does that mean I'm abandoning PS3 or switching platforms?  Do I have a need to buy another one? No.  But your "sales" figures would have you believe as much.  Saturation point is the key there.  How many more can they sell?  And you better check your stats, too.  PS3 (in the only info I could find) outsells xBox world wide and is pretty much dead even in the US.  Wii and Nintendo DS outsell both.  Trend?  Pfffffffffftttttt.  Fuck no.

Game sales?  Almost exactly even.  Call of Duty MW3 sold 866,000 XBox units and 854,000 PS3 units.  Trend?  Pffffffffffffrttttttttttttttt.  Fuck no. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »
What the hell is Apple planning? Who knows?  It's all in secret and proprietary!  Open source open schmource.

YOU have an Internet TV.  What about all the poor bastards who don't?  Hostage to X-Box Network fees?  That's sad.  I don't have to have one.  I have a PS3.  Thanks Sony for saving me those additional bucks. 

Did you look at any of the comparisons I listed?  Because PS3 trumped X in a number of categories.  Blu Ray wasn't even considered in any of them and PS3 still won every challenge.   

You like your little XBox.  That's awesome.  Some people like Nissan Sentras and Toyora Corollas and Kia Sorrentos, too. 

Sales?  Schmales.  I bought an XBox.  I also bought a Wii last year.  But I already HAVE a PS3.  Had it five or six years.  It's been out there a while.  Does that mean I'm abandoning PS3 or switching platforms?  Do I have a need to buy another one? No.  But your "sales" figures would have you believe as much.  Saturation point is the key there.  How many more can they sell?  And you better check your stats, too.  PS3 (in the only info I could find) outsells xBox world wide and is pretty much dead even in the US.  Wii and Nintendo DS outsell both.  Trend?  Pfffffffffftttttt.  Fuck no.

Game sales?  Almost exactly even.  Call of Duty MW3 sold 866,000 XBox units and 854,000 PS3 units.  Trend?  Pffffffffffffrttttttttttttttt.  Fuck no.
PS3 leads in sales in Japan, and we know how smart they are...

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:16:12 AM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 12:00:24 PM »

I have apple products BTW. I have Windows products as well. I have owned Google/Android.  They all have something in common though. They are SOFTWARE companies. That's not really Sony's specialty. Apple has a history of coming out with new, exciting stuff. Its historical precedent. Xbox is jumping in that realm now. Google has been doing it for a little while. They all release things to the public with roadmaps, dates, "products coming soon", demos, prototypes (like the shit Sani posts). Again, what the hell is Sony's vision? Does it give you warm and fuzzies about their future? I can say Yes to the other 3 I mentioned.

And FWIW - you don't have to pay for Xbox Live to enjoy it. Only the gold membership. I toggle mine off and on and it doesn't seem to make much difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 12:25:31 PM »
I didn't buy an Xbox 360 in order to watch Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, or any other app on my television.  In fact, when I bought my console, none of that was on any gaming console at the time.

I'm more than happy spending $5 a month for the Xbox Live Gold membership solely for the online play.  I'm apparently not alone in this stance, as online games sales for the Xbox have consistently been greater than online games sales for the PS3, as well as have sales for game cards which include money/points for online purchases:

So PS3 has a free online network on which you can watch movies via apps; good for them.  Most people who buy a gaming console don't really care about that.  It's just an added benefit.  I could save myself money and buy a BluRay player with those apps on it if that's all I wanted.

But that's not all I want.  I bought a gaming console because I wanted to play games, and I bought the online service because I wanted to play games online.  Everything else is just gravy.

So why do I pay for the online service instead of getting a free online service with PS3?  Quality and features.  I won't go into a long "wiki-rant" about why the Xbox's online services are of better quality and have more features, as any Joe Schmoe with access to Google can learn that within minutes.

If free access to a Netflix or Hulu app gets your tractor cranked, then great for you.  Personally, it's not what I bought the system for.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:28:18 PM by Vandy Vol »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin