Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas vs Auburn

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Arkansas vs Auburn
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2011, 11:44:22 AM »
That's what Chizad and AWK call me, CCT, Sani, Tarheel and GarMan. Oh and Jarhead too. And AUTiger1.  Any more facists I missed?

You mised the emperor for life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2011, 01:47:04 PM »
You mised the emperor for life.

Replace Sani with Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »
I've only drunkenly watched Auburn in bits and pieces of most games this season. I've hear they are young on defense... Is that accurate?  Seems like that might work against the HUNH Gus likes to run. Has he slowed down any?

Arkansas has had the benefit of playing three teams that play hurry-up and have started utilizing it as well.  I believe it worked against A&M last week. They got into a track meet and were completely gassed at the end of the game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2011, 08:27:10 PM »
I've only drunkenly watched Auburn in bits and pieces of most games this season. I've hear they are young on defense... Is that accurate?  Seems like that might work against the HUNH Gus likes to run. Has he slowed down any?

Arkansas has had the benefit of playing three teams that play hurry-up and have started utilizing it as well.  I believe it worked against A&M last week. They got into a track meet and were completely gassed at the end of the game.

At first, myself and I think a lot of others, thought that Gus's playcalling was "off". I think we are now thinking that is part of him dealing with what he has to work with (Trotter). That's just my take. Gus is having to adjust to a QB that doesn't trust himself to make throws and when he does he thinks about it so much that he fucks up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »
Wasn't Gus the architect of the worst AU loss to Arkansas in team history? 

We were ranked #2 and they came in and gang raped us.  Hid that midget behind the line.  They ended up winning the West, right?

We, dropped to #10, came back the week after and beat Florida who was #1 or #2, the only loss they had that year.

Then Verne's fat ass danced in the booth and we got gigged by Georgia.  Or was that a different year? 

Arky fucked up 2006.  It was Gus' fault. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »

We were ranked #2 and they came in and gang raped us.  Hid that midget behind the line.  They ended up winning the West, right?

We, dropped to #10, came back the week after and beat Florida who was #1 or #2, the only loss they had that year.

Then Verne's fat ass danced in the booth and we got gigged by Georgia.  Or was that a different year? 

I love midgets and Gus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2011, 01:57:52 PM »

Arky 2006-Had Nelson club level seats for that abortion. 2008 we were a 19 point favor-I had never bet on a football game before, but I not only knew we would not cover but was surprised we even scored that much. I left at the start of the 4th qtr figured if I am going to be pissed might as well have a beer in my hand. You really gotta feel bad Kodi for that year. 2008 was like a bad recurring nightmare. No matter what we did we continued to fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2011, 04:20:15 PM »

Arky fudgeed up 2006.  It was Gus' fault.

You are obviously misinformed.  Houston Nutt was calling plays and Danny Nutt invented the Wildcat.  Gus was along for the ride. 

Sarcasm Intended
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2011, 10:41:00 PM »
You are obviously misinformed.  Houston Nutt was calling plays and Danny Nutt invented the Wildcat.  Gus was along for the ride. 

Sarcasm Intended
This dude....he rocks.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE