Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Misfits

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Misfits
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »
Anyone here have Hulu?  And does anyone here watch the exclusive series that Hulu has?

I've only seen two series that Hulu exclusively airs.  One of them is "The Booth at the End."  Average show.  It tries too hard to be mysterious, and didn't resolve much in the first season.  I haven't seen the second season show up, so it may very well have been canceled.

But the second show is "Misfits."  Unless you regularly browse Hulu's catalog, you probably haven't heard of this.  It's a British series following a young group of recently convicted criminals who were ordered to do community service.  The initial episode is somewhat childish/fanciful in its explanation as to how these delinquents develop "super powers," but once you get past that, the series develops pretty well.

I'd suggest giving it a look.  You can get a one week trial of Hulu; just make sure you cancel it if you wind up not wanting the service.  Otherwise, they automatically "renew" your trial to a subscription.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin