Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Titty flops

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Titty flops
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 04:46:22 PM »
In other words, you're on a first name basis wiff most of 'em, dated several of 'em and included your favorites in your cell's speed dial.

You're the only one for my cell's speed dial.  But yes, I did fuck most of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
You're the only one for my cell's speed dial.  But yes, I did fuck most of them.

You're such a "tiger"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 10:32:12 AM »
Nashville, nice talent and no pressure to buy them high dollar drinks.
Nashville is weird because they have that law that you have to be so many feet from the stage. You have to basically throw paper airplane dollars at the strippers.

Back in the late 90s, Tampa was known as the "red light district" of Florida.  Mons Venus comes to mind as one of the best...  There was also a place across the street known as Odyssey 2000.  The owners, talent and local laws have all changed since then.
This is why I chose this as my bachelor party destination. :) We will be frequenting several of these establishments, should AWK get off his ass and get this shit finalized.

I have to give my ringing endorsement to Palomino's in Vegas. The only bottomless strip club in Vegas you can also drink at. Went for my buddy's bachelor party and it easily won its way to my favorite. All pretty good looking chicks, but it wasn't really Cheetah Club esque big fake tits types. It was full of girl-next-door types. And they were going down on eachother on stage and shit. Went into the back room with one, and all I'm sayin is, money well spent.

On another note, this summer I went to Puerto Rico with 3 other couples. One of the guys just got married a couple of weeks ago, so we decided, while drunk, that it would be a good idea to leave the ladies at the hotel bar, and have a miniature "bachelor party" for this guy.

We asked the concierge at the hotel to recommend us one. The cab driver confirmed that "Frenchy's" was a good choice. They rush us to the front of the long line of natives. Waive our cover. Once inside, a guy tells us to follow him. Walks us into a room with nothing in it but something similar to one of those things you lay on in a Dr's office. Without hesitation, the first thing out of his mouth was "Ok, it's 100 to fuck, 75 for a blow job, 50 to get jerked off."

We kind of stood there stunned. I mean, we're in Puerto Rico, so we were expecting dirty. And we figured that was probably an unwritten rule. But we didn't expect to be briefed on the pricing as the first thing we were told when we entered the door.

Considering all of us were there with our wives or fiancés, the most were willing to do is what's allowed on the books in the states. Being the only gringos in the place made us magnets, which was kind of annoying. Every couple of minutes, a big tittied Puerto Rican chick would come up, sit on your lap, whip her titties out, make you feel on them, and in broken English say "Jou like? Jou want to fuck me? Let's go fuck."

What I'm saying is, if you're single, go to a "strip club" in Puerto Rico.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2011, 12:23:50 AM »
Trixies in Louisville is interesting.  What the girls lack in talent, they make up for in enthusiasm. 

There used to be a club in Lexington called Platinum. When I worked for the Cuban guy I practically lived there three months a year.  Got to know all the strippers pretty well. 

Best talent I've seen in the States?  Some club in RI.  All the clubs in Rhode Island were hot.  Maybe it's because they allow prostitution there.  Or did. 

Worst?  Without peer it was Tattletales in Atlanta.  Went there because it was in the Crue song.   That was where I told the leathery bitch on stage that if she touched my fucking hat I was going to punch her in the face and knock her tooth out. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:24:59 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
This one time, at band camp....me and a co-worker were at a convention in the ATL.  We hit Cheetah's at lunch.  Very few patrons in there but the same amount of dancers. Nekkid hoo-ha's everywhere.  My friend takes a liking to one particular girl and I did the same with a long legged, hot blonde.  After their set, they both came out and joined us.  Turns out the blonde was a former Bama All-American safety's daughter....from Dothan...went to school with the wife's sister.  The other girl was the mysterious fiance from out of town that was marrying my buddy's best friend. 

Small world and there were quite a lot of "You didn't see me here's" coming from all 4 of us.

Similar story...

Was at a coaching clinic in Mobile years ago.  When we went to Sammys, we decided we were going to use fake names and be from Arkansas.  Don't ask me why, but it seemed important then.  Well five or six drinks in, my friend forgets the rule. 

Hey darlin' what's your name?

BOBBY! What's yours.  GodDAMM you're hot. 

Seraphim (or some fucking stripper name).  Where ya from, baby?

Little town nobody's ever heard of.  Chunky Mississippi. 

No SHIT?  I'm from Chunky, too!! 

Turns out he knows her mom and his sister used to babysit Seraphim.  He knew her when she was a pup. 

They reminisce, which is odd because she's naked as they talk about Gramma Bertie and how she used to take a pinch of snuff and how Billy Boner used to ride his bike all over picking up cans and putting them in a bag. 

Needless to say, the night was ruined. 
Some ch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »
Some see ruin, i sense opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »
I have to give my ringing endorsement to Palomino's in Vegas. The only bottomless strip club in Vegas you can also drink at. Went for my buddy's bachelor party and it easily won its way to my favorite. All pretty good looking chicks, but it wasn't really Cheetah Club esque big fake tits types. It was full of girl-next-door types. And they were going down on eachother on stage and shit. Went into the back room with one, and all I'm sayin is, money well spent. 

I believe this is the same place...  The Palomino Club...  After hearing stories about it, I dragged Tarheel in there about 10-12 years ago.  We left there as board certified gynecologists... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »
I believe this is the same place...  The Palomino Club...  After hearing stories about it, I dragged Tarheel in there about 10-12 years ago.  We left there as board certified gynecologists...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions