Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Titty flops

Re: Titty flops
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 02:15:27 PM »
Best I recall that is the first time I saw a woman with a gorilla mask fist another woman amongst other things.

You win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
While in Columbus did you ever hit up the Petticoat Junction on Bellwood (now Veterans Pky)?

I went to one in Columbus, but I can't remember the name of it, but it was definitely on Veterans.  They did something similar, where they'd lay you on your back on stage, put the buck on your face, and then pick it up without using their hands.

However, we went up on a Tuesday, about 7 days from Military Payday, and the place was empty, except for me and my three buddies.

One of the girls comes up and says to the 4 of us, "if each of you chip in a buck, me and another girl will show you the banana trick."

So we all pitch in a buck.

Both girls totally naked, girl one lays on her back, peels a banana and sticks it up her snatch.  Girl two gets whipped cream covers the banana with it, and then ate it.

Best dollar I've ever spent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
I went to one in Columbus, but I can't remember the name of it, but it was definitely on Veterans. 

I think you may be thinking of the Traffic Light Inn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »

One I went to years ago was past Traffic Light.  Don't recall the name but they definitely did the grab the dollar without the mits thing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
anyone else notice...vandy vol and awk are absent from this discussion.   

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
While we are talking about titty flops and things done in titty flops...

Also from the Philippines.

You could make a stack of pesos coins about six inches high.  (A peso is about the size of a silver dollar) No real biggie that they could squat and pick the entire stack up but pretty amazing to see them squat and restack them as neatly as if you had used your hands to do so.  Now that is dexterity!
Of course they weren't nearly as good at picking them up if you heated the top one on the stack up with a lighter when they weren't watching.
just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »
Best - Cheetah ATL
Good - Boomers Marietta
So-so - Mons Venus Tampa
Worst - Traffic light - Columbus

Haven't been to one since I got married 16 years ago. The wife does not appreciate it, so its an easy miss. Beer is cheaper at the local non-flops anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
Best I recall that is the first time I saw a woman with a gorilla mask fist another woman amongst other things.

Now thats a party there.

First time? As in, you've seen that since then without jumbo involved?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »
Now thats a party there.

First time? As in, you've seen that since then without jumbo involved?

Yes.  Yes I have. 

Apparently it's somewhat of a theme in certain ports of call in Asia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »

Traffic light is on victory drive near post.

Only 2 on vets were petticoat and cat walk/forum.

Yeah, that's right....gh knows his Columbus titty flops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 03:34:28 PM »
anyone else notice...vandy vol and awk are absent from this discussion.   

:muttley:

What the fuck?

How do you expect me to post on a thread while I'm trying to suck a dick, yo?  Cut me some slack...I'll tell you all about the male strip clubs I go to, including the tranny strip club on Bourbon Street, as soon as this dude gets off on my face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 03:38:06 PM »
What the fuck?

How do you expect me to post on a thread while I'm trying to suck a dick, yo?  Cut me some slack...I'll tell you all about the male strip clubs I go to, including the tranny strip club on Bourbon Street, as soon as this dude gets off on my face.

This dude? Is that what awk goes by now? How disrespectful of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
What the fuck?

Shouldn't that read..."Hupff eww fspec mah mmmpff oomm...."?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
This dude? Is that what awk goes by now? How disrespectful of you.

No, AWK sucks me off.  I'm the alpha male in the relationship.  GarMan would be proud.

I only suck dick for money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 04:04:03 PM »
     In my limited experience, Platinum Plus in Memphis was the best I saw, but they got busted.  Only place I've ever been where I was offered a lap dance, a special lap dance in the back, or 20 minutes in the hotel across the street.  Rachel's Orlando was good as well, but I haven't been there in several years.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »
The weirdest one I've been to is in Weirton, WV, called "The Hurricane Club."

One of my fraternity brothers was from Pittsburgh, and he comes back for winter quarter, telling us about this club, and how there was a dancer there that "could tie her pussy lips in knots."

We didn't believe him.

So a couple of years ago, we're both out of college, and he and I plan on going to a Pittsburgh Pirates/Cardinals game at Three Rivers Stadium.  So we land on on Thursday night, and he asks me what I want to do.

"I want to see this club where the stripper can tie her lips in knots."

"That was a few years ago."

"And?"

So we drove 45 minutes to Weirton.

There was no DJ, the dancers have to put a dollar in the jukebox to select their three songs.

Among the dancers, I saw one with a bullet wound in her ass, another was pregnant, another had a tampon string hanging out (I asked her how come the strip club didn't offer sick days to take during that time of the month), and another who played the song "You have to lick it, before you stick it" and danced in front of me.

I told her I'd think about it if she would tie her pussy lips in a knot.

"Oh, the girl that does that quit about a month ago."  (my buddy felt vindicated)

"I'll give you a 20 if you give it a good try."

She tried.  I hope she kept practicing, that's probably a useful talent to have.

Sounds like Wesley's Boobie Trap on Hwy 78.  They give you a wooden block that you bang on the table to summon a stripper to your table.  I have even seen a preggo stripper there too.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:07:28 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »
What the fuck?

I have been in the tranny club on Bourbon.  My brother in law (sister's husband) was drunk as all get out and wanted to go in.  He was really drunk, so at first we just figured he didn't know they were men - the darkness hides a LOT and some of them had boobs that made me jealous and legs from their neck down.  So he staggers off to the stage to put a tip in a g string and when "she" pulled open the g string all the way out from the front, we figured he would catch on.  But he kept tipping dancers. My sister was mortified.  I have had legitimate reason to question his hetero status many times before that night, but seeing him make multiple trips to put dollars in a shemale's g-string pretty much confirmed what I had suspected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
I have been in the tranny club on Bourbon.  My brother in law (sister's husband) was drunk as all get out and wanted to go in.  He was really drunk, so at first we just figured he didn't know they were men - the darkness hides a LOT and some of them had boobs that made me jealous and legs from their neck down.  So he staggers off to the stage to put a tip in a g string and when "she" pulled open the g string all the way out from the front, we figured he would catch on.  But he kept tipping dancers. My sister was mortified.  I have had legitimate reason to question his hetero status many times before that night, but seeing him make multiple trips to put dollars in a shemale's g-string pretty much confirmed what I had suspected.

Luckily, I can't say that I've ever actually been inside that place.  We always rented out the Bourbon Vieux for our fraternity formals, and that place was right across the street.

It was entertaining to watch the trannies from our balcony as they tried to lure people into the place, but I certainly didn't want to get up close and personal myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »
those were just "Limo Rides", nothing more.....

18th birthday.  Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »
Luckily, I can't say that I've ever actually been inside that place.  We always rented out the Bourbon Vieux for our fraternity formals, and that place was right across the street.

It was entertaining to watch the trannies from our balcony as they tried to lure people into the place, but I certainly didn't want to get up close and personal myself.

In other words, you're on a first name basis wiff most of 'em, dated several of 'em and included your favorites in your cell's speed dial. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand