Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

**Forum Update**

chinook

Re: **Forum Update**
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »
It about takes about 15 to 25 seconds for any page or thread to load or post. Only on this site. Is it me?

i'm sluggish too...just on this site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »
i'm sluggish too...just on this site.

Whatever dude.  It's time to make that fine piece of...art...in your avatar, roll over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 11:15:57 AM »
Having the "unread posts" option on each section is irritating when on my iPhone. Liked it better with one button for ALL unread posts. But it works and looks good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »
I am still at 15 to 25 seconds for anything to load. If I have more than one tab open and try to go to another tab while the thread is loading I either can't or the it crashes.

Getting VERY Frustrating
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »
I am still at 15 to 25 seconds for anything to load. If I have more than one tab open and try to go to another tab while the thread is loading I either can't or the it crashes.

Getting VERY Frustrating

Not having any problem. 
Not frustrating at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »
Not having any problem. 
Not frustrating at all.

Any suggestions?  I only have problems with this site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2011, 02:03:11 PM »

Since I refuse to use IE and noticed Firefox was shitty slow last night, I swapped over to Opera and had no issues.  I have also used Chrome here at work and it is pretty fast as well.   If you are using Firefox, get rid of some of the add-ons that you thought were a good idea at the time that you never use......that may help.  If not, back up your bookmarks, uninstall and then do a clean install.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »

I suggest you start drinking.  Heavily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 02:24:11 PM »
I suggest you start drinking.  Heavily.

Can you start something you already do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2011, 08:46:26 AM »
Can you start something you already do?
Reboot - stick your finger down your throat and gag 'til you vomit
(AWK prefers to use something besides a finger - that would be a "hard reboot", which he preceeds with a "full back-up")
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
I suggest you stop being such a faggot, you are in the back seat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »
I suggest you stop being such a faggot, you are in the back seat.

Maybe you just need to run a little faster so this mutherfucker will work.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions