Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama players "just really confused."

Bama players "just really confused."
« on: April 30, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
Didn't know if you guys had seen this.  My favorite quote "...me, DJ, and Simeon were by far better than half the guys that were chosen in front of us, if not all of them."

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/1209374154212970.xml&coll=3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Bama players "just really confused."
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »
Yeah, I saw that...I actually had to read it a couple of times.  I actually fuckin' wrote it down, you know, for safe keeping.  So, when Semen, DJ, and Dingleberry gets cut...I can go over to my bammer friend and say, "Hey, I thought these bammers were better than anyone in the NFL..they said so on April 28th of 2008." 
Man, I LOVE making fun of the Retarded bammers at my work.  And, it's not that hard to find material either, now that $abban has arrived with "The Process"......LMFAO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »
I don't fault them for saying it. Whether or not it is true does not matter. You need a mindset like that in anything you do. But, that being said, it's not true, though I think they were better than most taken past mid round 5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 10:25:40 PM »
I don't fault them for saying it. Whether or not it is true does not matter. You need a mindset like that in anything you do. But, that being said, it's not true, though I think they were better than most taken past mid round 5.

I disagree. YOu never say that you were better than every single player drafted...that's just stupid!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
If Gilberry isn't better than half the D-linemen taken in that draft, I'll kiss your...well, I'll do something.

All homerism aside, that dude was a beast.  Maybe a little inconsistent at times but hell, he took over some games.  Something's not right with that picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »
If Gilberry isn't better than half the D-linemen taken in that draft, I'll kiss your...well, I'll do something.

All homerism aside, that dude was a beast.  Maybe a little inconsistent at times but hell, he took over some games.  Something's not right with that picture.
Rule 1, Don't piss off the NFL.  Rule 2, You can't afford to have off the field problems if you arent a 1st round draft pick...even then you can afford to have too many.  i.e. see Maurice Clarett.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 11:44:25 PM »

Gilberry played great, and I am happy that he will represent UA in anything he does. But, NFL scouts called him a bit small for DE, and too slow for LB. As you guys know, heart can make up for a lot of things. If he gets after it with everything he has, and I have no reason to think he wont, he will have a decent career in football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

BLS

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
Probably should have not made that comment. Could have been a little more diplamatic and said something like.....We'll show people that we're better than others once we get on the field.
Simeon and Gilberry will make a team. DJ will, if he takes to NFL coaching. He's got the ability but I do question his dedication. He like ''kickin' back''  ya know.

Once you prove it then pop off. IF that's your thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 09:56:50 AM »
I wonder what ever happened to my friend who guaranteed that Bama would have at least two, if not three, receivers drafted in the first round this year.   I think he owes me food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
BG = 1 letter from BS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
BG = 1 letter from BS

I believe while he was posting and still a student, he did go by BS.  He was BS BamaStudent and then he changed to BG Bamagrad.  So yeah, the BS is appropriate in a lot of ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."