Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Rack" and ruin... stripper crime spree...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
"Rack" and ruin... stripper crime spree...
« on: August 09, 2011, 05:33:13 PM »
There is so much craziness in this that I am not even sure where to begin...

'Rack' and ruin: Stripper goes on 'crime spree' with brothers
By JEANE MacINTOSH
Posted: 1:18 AM, August 9, 2011

A thrill-seeking Florida stripper and her AK-47-toting siblings on a multistate crime spree yesterday ignored their heartsick mother's plea to give themselves up, authorities said.

The mom's appeal came as the FBI launched a nationwide manhunt for alleged "Dougherty Gang" bank robbers Lee Grace Dougherty, a 26-year-old exotic dancer; her brother Ryan Dougherty, 21; and their half-brother, Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26.

"The only safe thing, the only right thing, the only good thing to do is turn yourselves in," Barbara Bell begged her kids.

"Only Mom knows what good people you are inside," she said.   :blink: #1
"Please prove me right . . .You've made some bad mistakes, but so far, no one has been physically harmed.

"I love you," she added.

The rampaging siblings have been on the lam since last Tuesday, when they allegedly opened fire on a Zephyrhills, Fla., cop who had been trying to chase down their white Subaru for speeding.

The cop wasn't hurt, but one of the 20 bullets they unleashed on him flattened one of his tires and effectively ended the chase.

Later that day, the Doughertys turned up about 200 miles away at a Georgia bank.

All three, masked and armed with AK-47s, shot up the bank ceiling before making off with an undisclosed amount of money, police said.

The siblings' faces are now plastered on billboards across the Southeast.

Lee Grace -- who works as a stripper at Cheaters in Cocoa Beach -- had also been wanted by police for a probation violation.

Like both her brothers, she has a rap sheet -- records show her most recent arrest was May 17, when she allegedly bashed up a car and left the scene.

The FBI believes the trio first tried to flee the highway cop because of Ryan Dougherty, who was sentenced Aug. 1 to 12 years of probation for sending nearly 400 sexually explicit text messages to an 11-year-old girl he met on MySpace:blink: #2

As part of his plea deal, Ryan had been required to register as a sex offender -- which he had not yet done -- and did not want to risk going to jail because of it if caught, officials believe.   :blink: #3

The Subaru that the three were driving in is registered in Troy, NY, to Amanda Suriano, who is due to give birth to Ryan's son Aug. 13, according to her online Target gift registry.   :blink: #4

Suriano, who now lives in Florida, couldn't be reached, and relatives in Troy didn't return calls.

Police said the Doughertys have sent at least one text message to their mom while on the lam.

"There's a time for all of us to die," it read.

Lee Grace has previously boasted of her penchant for wreaking havoc, particularly with her brothers.

"I love to farm and shoot guys and wreck cars," she wrote on her Flickr.com profile page.  :blink: #5

"I'm a redneck and proud of it, I like causing mayhem with my siblings."

A police search of an abandoned home that the Dougherty trio had recently shared turned up an expansive underground bunker. The siblings are believed to have a stockpile of weapons with them:blink: #6

"I don't think this will end happily," said Lee Grace's fiancé of seven months, college math teacher Brendon Bookman.   :blink: #7

Records show the twice-divorced Bookman, 43,  :blink: #8
was arrested on domestic-violence charges in May, the same day his fiancée was nabbed in the car-bashing incident.   :blink: #9

Late yesterday, police were checking tips that the siblings' car had been seen in Forsyth, Ga., and Chattanooga, Tenn.

Hey Token!  They're heading your way!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:34:08 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Re: "Rack" and ruin... stripper crime spree...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
Don't have time for them.  Too busy with this guy.......

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 06:31:28 PM »
bammer or not, I love you. The minute you saw that guy, you knew just where you were gonna post his mug shot, didn't you?!  Made my whole day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
I like to think he is in the 1% group, and only the 1% group calls into to Finebaum and posts on the internet.  But then I look at the 14000 on Bamaonline and realize it just isn't mathematically possible. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 02:02:16 AM »
Locked and Loaded
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
Caught today...

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-sibling-suspects-captured-colo-170100561.html

FBI: Sibling suspects captured in Colo.

DENVER (AP) — Two men and a woman — siblings who were being sought for crimes in Florida and Georgia — have been captured in Colorado, the FBI confirmed Wednesday.

Twenty-one-year-old Ryan Edward Dougherty, 26-year-old Dylan Dougherty Stanley and 29-year-old Lee Grace Dougherty had been targets of a weeklong nationwide search. FBI Special Agent Steve Emmett said Wednesday that the three were in custody in Colorado.

The Colorado State Patrol said the trio was captured near Walsenburg in southern Colorado after a short chase that ended in a crash. Trooper Richard Krantz said they were driving a car described in a reported sighting of the siblings in Colorado Springs on Tuesday.

A weeklong nationwide search for trio had earlier shifted to Colorado, where authorities say they believe the trio made a purchase at an outdoors store and could be headed to a campground or rural area to try to avoid capture.

Authorities said they received credible information that people matching their descriptions were spotted in Colorado. They also were believed to be armed and dangerous, said Dave Joly, spokesman for the FBI's Denver office.

The manhunt for the siblings began Aug. 2. The three are suspected of firing at least 20 shots at a Florida officer who tried to pull them over for speeding in a chase at speeds up to 100 mph.

Hours later, three people wearing masks robbed a bank in Valdosta, Ga., about 210 miles north. One robber brandished an AK-47 assault rifle while another was photographed by a security camera waving a machine pistol, the FBI said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
Caught today...

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-sibling-suspects-captured-colo-170100561.html

Damn!  I was expecting this to end in a blaze of glory with the dirtbags in a car surrounded by LE and tons of lead headed their way.  Now, they're gonna get years of free room-and-board along with all the free prison sex they desire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 03:40:45 PM »
Locked and Loaded

Should come as no surprise that there is houndstooth luggage in the background.

just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
Don't have time for them.  Too busy with this guy.......

:facepalm:

So what, exactly, was this guy in for?  Sidewalk evangelism?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »
Theft.  The kicker is, his name is Tyler Watts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 10:49:14 PM »

Please tell me he resisted or something and you got to lay a beatdown on him... definitely looks like he could benefit from a beatdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »
Tyler tripped and fell face first in a tackle box
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 09:54:58 AM »

Did he get bailed out by some creepy old confused white guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
What is on his neck? Is that an apple with a squirrel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »
What is on his neck? Is that an apple with a squirrel.

One of his eyelids says poetry - what does the other one say?  With his obvious creative energies, I am sure he is in line to be a Laureate...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 01:19:06 PM »
One of his eyelids says poetry - what does the other one say?  With his obvious creative energies, I am sure he is in line to be a Laureate...

I believe the other one says "rythm."  Clearly he was never a spelling bee champion...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Tiger Wench

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »
I believe the other one says "rythm."  Clearly he was never a spelling bee champion...

Instead of poetry, the other eyelid might say method... just as a reminder. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »
Instead of poetry, the other eyelid might say method... just as a reminder.

With the success rate I've seen Catholics have with that birth control method, do we really hope that this winner was using that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 04:06:25 PM »
With the success rate I've seen Catholics have with that birth control method, do we really hope that this winner was using that?

http://youtube/U0kJHQpvgB8

Edit: fuck it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:13:00 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.