Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ncaa violations for Alabama?????

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Ncaa violations for Alabama?????
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2011, 01:58:05 PM »
If Ruph was hired in 2011, which he was, then tell me, what other game did he coach in in Tuscaloosa in 2011 BEFORE A-Day?

oh snap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2011, 02:02:57 PM »
Hmmm..sure looks like Rumphphph to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2011, 02:03:49 PM »
Hmmm..sure looks like Rumphphph to me.

I don't think I got a Rumph out of him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
I don't think I got a Rumph out of him.

Look Mom, it's Heddy Lamar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2011, 02:07:08 PM »
Look Mom, it's Heddy Lamar

That's Hedley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2011, 02:07:31 PM »
Raisinettes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2011, 02:08:22 PM »
I know that every year, Under Armour makes a new style of coaches polo shirt.  I assume Nike would do the same thing.  Can we tell by the style of polo the coach is wearing as to the year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2011, 02:09:01 PM »
So seriously. Bama fans.

I want your unfiltered opinion.

Do you believe this shit from your athletic department? Do you believe they "dissociated him" yet he was never associated with the program? Do you believe they notified the SEC even though they told Clay Travis and ESPN earlier that they didn't? Do you believe this was done on March 31, even though Saban said on the radio earlier yesterday that they sent a cease and desist in December, and other than that he didn't see that he did anything wrong, and he didn't see any reason the players shouldn't go there so he was going to continue to let them? Do you believe that this dissociation letter sent on March 31 had the foresight to include the phrase "sensationalized journalism based on assumptions that wrongdoing has taken place"? To address exactly this situation? I want to hear from all of you. I'm genuinely curious if you buy this crap, or if it's just the media being this obtuse.
Don't think I'm going to get an answer on this. No Huddle? RWS? I see you're lurking...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2011, 02:10:20 PM »
I know that every year, Under Armour makes a new style of coaches polo shirt.  I assume Nike would do the same thing.  Can we tell by the style of polo the coach is wearing as to the year?
It's from this year. He was coaching at Clemson last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2011, 02:41:07 PM »
It's from this year. He was coaching at Clemson last year.

Have you told Melchior this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »
Have you told Melchior this?
I retweeted it. Doubt he cares since I'm a barner... :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »
I retweeted it. Doubt he cares since I'm a barner... :rolleyes:

Seeing as how bama has raided the state of Ga and stole numerous recruits from his beloved mutts lately, I figured he would have a vested interest to help uncover all of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2011, 02:51:04 PM »
I'm not sure that's from the 2011 A-Day game.

Look at the outfit Terry Saban has on in this picture, and it's different from the one that she's wearing with Tom.

http://photos.al.com/birmingham-news/2011/04/saban_statue_alabama_a-day_201_12.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2011, 03:18:14 PM »

Look at the outfit Terry Saban has on in this picture, and it's different from the one that she's wearing with Tom.

http://photos.al.com/birmingham-news/2011/04/saban_statue_alabama_a-day_201_12.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2011, 03:29:48 PM »

The photos in question were taken pre-game for the 2009 LSU game.  That is an LSU game sideline pass.

WDE
 :bar:

ps:   unless it is not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »
The photos in question were taken pre-game for the 2009 LSU game.  That is an LSU game sideline pass.

WDE
 :bar:

ps:   unless it is not.

A regular Danny Sheridan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2011, 03:35:12 PM »
 :flag:

True. I accept defeat on this issue.

So back to the other questions.

So seriously. Bama fans.

I want your unfiltered opinion.

Do you believe this shit from your athletic department? Do you believe they "dissociated him" yet he was never associated with the program? Do you believe they notified the SEC even though they told Clay Travis and ESPN earlier that they didn't? Do you believe this was done on March 31, even though Saban said on the radio earlier yesterday that they sent a cease and desist in December, and other than that he didn't see that he did anything wrong, and he didn't see any reason the players shouldn't go there so he was going to continue to let them? Do you believe that this dissociation letter sent on March 31 had the foresight to include the phrase "sensationalized journalism based on assumptions that wrongdoing has taken place"? To address exactly this situation? I want to hear from all of you. I'm genuinely curious if you buy this crap, or if it's just the media being this obtuse.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2011, 03:35:44 PM »
A regular Danny Sheridan.

I would reply with some snarky "kiss my ass" comment, but I am in a hurry......have to go get my pink shirts from the cleaners.  They close early today.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2011, 03:44:04 PM »
I would reply with some snarky "kiss my ass" comment, but I am in a hurry......have to go get my pink shirts from the cleaners.  They close early today.

Danny Sheridan:  The NCAA has found the bag man and trying to get him to talk.  If they do, Auburn is toast..........unless they don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2011, 03:46:43 PM »
Don't think I'm going to get an answer on this. No Huddle? RWS? I see you're lurking...
I was on my phone and didn't see the post....I only looked at the last page in the thread.

I'm not 100% sold at this point. Things are sounding a little better. If they did present this to the SEC office and they agreed there was no reason to report to the NCAA (I would assume the SEC would let the NCAA know if there was a problem), that makes me feel a little better about it as well. A cease and desist letter was sent in December. The disassociation happened in March. Two separate things, but I think you're confusing the two things for one.

Like I said before, I would like for the NCAA to chime in on this; good or bad. I'll take whatever they come up with as fact. If they take a look and say "Meh, whatever. Nothing actually illegal took place." then I'm fine with that. If they uncover something and assrape Alabama for it, well, it is what it is. If you don't want to get in trouble, don't do stupid shit. It would make me very happy for them to tell players to not allow this fucker within 10 miles of any Alabama player. If nothing illegal is going on, it doesn't matter. It sure as fuck raises alot of eyebrows. I would think that if something could be misconstrued as illegal, then don't do it. If it would look shady to somebody who didn't know shit, then don't do it. Especially when you're in the public eye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler