Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ncaa violations for Alabama?????

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Ncaa violations for Alabama?????
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Where the fuck is Joe Schad? And for that matter SportsByBrooks?

They both wrote this off about 30 seconds into it. I guess they have to stick to their story. Wouldn't want to look like colossal dipshits for rushing to judgement before all of the details had even come out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 02:56:16 PM »
The latest?   Time to see how prior Alabama Cease-and-disist letters are addressed.  The letter Alabama has offered up was addressed to nobody. "To whom it may concern" with no other address.

Do most legal documents go out without offering the slightest specifics of the addressee?   Also, it makes no mention of the windows.

Someone threw out a kiosk marking with blue pen... well...  that must be official... right?   THIS is what Alabama compliance says proves Tom Al-Betar was warned??   Pfffft....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »
Quote from: AUChizad link=topic=14589.ms :haha:g207765#msg207765 date=1311619974
Where the fuck is Joe Schad? And for that matter SportsByBrooks?

They both wrote this off about 30 seconds into it. I guessu they have to stick to their story. Wouldn't want to look like colossal dipshits for rushing to judgement before all of the details had even come out.

Pride, egg on face - those words would describe why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2011, 03:10:11 PM »
Two things.  We can all speculate that shenanigans are afoot with all the pics of this guy and his involvement with so many players.  I personally don't get into worrying about that stuff and as publicized as this has become, I imagine it'll come out in the wash if illegal benefits are being passed to the playas.  As for the cease and cut that shit out letter, it has little or no bearing on the proverbial hammer dropping on the Tahd.  First, it's like a copyright/trademark infringement and they're simply saying you can't use our shit or our players likeness etc. to promote your product or make money.  The letter says that it could affect the players eligibility unless the university takes steps to stop it.  Here, they are taking steps to stop it.  As long as they stay on the guy, there won't be any problems with player eligibility.

I will say, they'd better worry less about memorabilia and more about why so many players are chummy with a dirty old man who obviously gets wood by feeling like a big dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2011, 03:12:31 PM »
5 min. in fbomb hasnt mentioned it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2011, 03:25:59 PM »
All I know is that if I were a bama fan I would want to know what the hell folks like these have going on with players.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »
All I know is that if I were a bama fan I would want to know what the hell folks like these have going on with players.

One of them is #1 and the other is #2.  And TR is a big fat zero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
5 min. in fbomb hasnt mentioned it.

He did take his shot at Marshall though.  A little slap at Chizik or at least I thought so.  I can't stand listening to him, but will see if this gets a mention in the next little bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2011, 03:40:44 PM »
Seriously?  Nothing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »
Seriously?  Nothing?

Some caller is on right now and Paul is dimissing it as nothing but AU message board rumor mongering and that it was spoonfed to Travis and blah, blah, blah......He's not going to touch it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
Some caller is on right now and Paul is dimissing it as nothing but AU message board rumor mongering and that it was spoonfed to Travis and blah, blah, blah......He's not going to touch it.

Like I've said, I don't get into this kind of stuff....but damn.....in all of the 18 months since the Cam thing came to light, not ONE solitary piece of evidence on any wrongdoing on Auburn's part has surfaced.  Not one.  But, Auburn is known around the college football world as the kingpins of cheating....based on....?

But, something like this comes out with scores of photos to back it up and it's nothing but Auburn message board rumor mongering?  I dare say Paawwwl fears the wrath of Lord Saybinz if he decides to turn his minions loose on this story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2011, 04:10:15 PM »
Like I've said, I don't get into this kind of stuff....but damn.....in all of the 18 months since the Cam thing came to light, not ONE solitary piece of evidence on any wrongdoing on Auburn's part has surfaced.  Not one.  But, Auburn is known around the college football world as the kingpins of cheating....based on....?

But, something like this comes out with scores of photos to back it up and it's nothing but Auburn message board rumor mongering?  I dare say Paawwwl fears the wrath of Lord Saybinz if he decides to turn his minions loose on this story.

I have turned it off.  I can't listen to it anymore without getting angry.  I think it's clear what his agenda is after the B'ham Southern incident.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:32 PM »
From his myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/tomh293/photos

So he's buddy-buddy with Julio. Parties with him. And lots of drunk underaged girls.

Finebaum had no problem floating all of the unsubstantiated rumors that Trooper Taylor was getting recruits laid. Even letting individual Tigerettes get their names drug through the mud.

Is Al supplying alcohol to minors and getting players laid? There's certainly more evidence to support that than there ever was about Trooper or the Tigerettes...

It's clear he at least thinks he's a pimp.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:07:30 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
Good Lord, man.  Nothing to see here.  Move along.  Just a Bama booster at some random party...with random drunk whores....and random players....or something.  Like I said...nothing to see here. 

You all just move along.

On another note, did you hear about Gene Chizik asking that NCAA lady when the investigation will end?  Yep, he's definitely fearing the hammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:57 PM »
Myspace link correction:
http://www.myspace.com/tomh293/photos

The other was for the mobile version which doesn't work on regular browsers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
The link so nice, you gotta' click it twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »
The only way this doesn't turn ugly is if the NCAA says fuck it, and doesn't investigate.  Because if they get in, even just a little, they are going to find a lot of shit.  I mean, this guy apparently believes he's the Godfather.  Who really believes that this pompous asshole isn't handing out extra benefits?  Not me.  Not you.  And probably not the NCAA. 

I'm hoping they just say to hell with it.  Otherwise.....   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »
The only way this doesn't turn ugly is if the NCAA says fuck it, and doesn't investigate.  Because if they get in, even just a little, they are going to find a lot of shit.  I mean, this guy apparently believes he's the Godfather.  Who really believes that this pompous asshole isn't handing out extra benefits?  Not me.  Not you.  And probably not the NCAA. 

I'm hoping they just say to hell with it.  Otherwise.....   :facepalm:

What the fuck dude??? I want to know if you are truly this logical, or if you are fucking with us? That might be the most honest take I have seen.

And to be honest, the shit goes down everywhere. If this shit had come out against Auburn, I would be all like  :cage:
But since all that ever came out about Cam was rumors about $200,000, I was like  :bugs:

This shit may happen. Handing someone $200,000 and being able to hide it after everyone and their mom is looking for it, not so much...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions