Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Marc Tyler: "USC - They Breakin Bread"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Marc Tyler: "USC - They Breakin Bread"
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/usc-university-of-southern-california-running-back-marc-tyler-kim-kardashian-trojans-football-video-tmz-on-tv

Watch the video.

Every report I've seen says something like "Obviously, this was a joke", or "Even TMZ recognized this as a joke", or "EVERYONE knows he was just joking".

And maybe so.

But imagine if you will, this happening at Auburn. Imagine if that was Mike Dyer in that video. Would ESPN and everyone be so dismissive of these comments?

Granted, he was suspended by USC, but still.

"I want to apologize for embarrassing USC, my teammates and coaches," Tyler said. "I am disappointed that I let down all the people who have supported me as I have been working through some personal issues.

I guess the thing is, it completely defies logic that Auburn has been universally labeled as this dirty program, when they STILL have produced no dirt despite constant digging by every Tom, Dick, & Harry with a blog, for nearly a year now. We've become the new U & SMU combined. It's just a fact. We're dirty as hell. We're nothing but cheaters. This is universally accepted.

Meanwhile, since we've been labeled as the dirtiest team in college football in 25 years, Oregon, OSU, UNC, WVU, LSU, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, have all faced NCAA sanctions for actual wrongdoings. Yet, everyone is just raging butthurt that no one can get any dirt on Auburn. Because they KNOW Auburn University paid Cam Newton to play football.

It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

:rant:

Sorry, got off topic a little bit there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions