Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whores, okay. Cancer not. Confirmed.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Whores, okay. Cancer not. Confirmed.
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Thirty minutes of Finebaum.  I've had enough for another day. 

He'll die by a bullet to the head before he'll allow anybody to mock Shane's cancer diagnosis. 

He'll chuckle and giggle like a drunk UA sorority girl while caller after caller maligns Auburn students as whores and prostitutes. 

Just so we're clear.  Cancer? No.

Whores? Yes. 

Shane is a prostitute.  He sucks Saban jizz into his airways.  That's how he got cancer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Whores, okay. Cancer not. Confirmed.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »
Thirty minutes of Finebaum.  I've had enough for another day. 

He'll die by a bullet to the head before he'll allow anybody to mock Shane's cancer diagnosis. 

He'll chuckle and giggle like a drunk UA sorority girl while caller after caller maligns Auburn students as whores and prostitutes. 

Just so we're clear.  Cancer? No.

Whores? Yes. 

Shane is a prostitute.  He sucks Saban jizz into his airways.  That's how he got cancer.

I've already told you.  It is the cancer that has the affliction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »

Does that mean Legend is next?   :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »
Does that mean Legend is next?   :clap:

"legend out..." 

What a gay wad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
It's too bad shane's cancer didn't begin as a grapefruit sized tumor on his asshole, and then spread through that worthless bag of shit he has for a body. It would be poetic justice, in my opinion.

If there is any justice in the world, that bald headed fuckface that pollutes the airwaves (finebaum) will one day have his vocal chords surgically removed. What a glorious day that would be.

Let's take a look at the crimson trash death board:

bear = dead
pcbama = dead
syPhyllis from Mulga = battling cancer
shane = terminal cancer (just a matter of time)

The gene pool is getting cleaner each year.

I am going to donate a carton of unfiltered Pall Mall (or Paaawwl Maaawwl) reds each week to the most famous murderer in this state, Legend, if he will simply increase his cigarette consumption to 2 packs a day. You're on the clock, Legend. Let me know something and I'll head right out and buy your first carton. I'll even kick in a lighter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 07:18:31 PM »
It's too bad shane's cancer didn't begin as a grapefruit sized tumor on his asshole, and then spread through that worthless bag of shit he has for a body. It would be poetic justice, in my opinion.

If there is any justice in the world, that bald headed fuckface that pollutes the airwaves (finebaum) will one day have his vocal chords surgically removed. What a glorious day that would be.

Let's take a look at the crimson trash death board:

bear = dead
pcbama = dead
syPhyllis from Mulga = battling cancer
shane = terminal cancer (just a matter of time)

The gene pool is getting cleaner each year.

I am going to donate a carton of unfiltered Pall Mall (or Paaawwl Maaawwl) reds each week to the most famous murderer in this state, Legend, if he will simply increase his cigarette consumption to 2 packs a day. You're on the clock, Legend. Let me know something and I'll head right out and buy your first carton. I'll even kick in a lighter.

PCbama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
PCbama?
One of perrybama and redfish's brokeback mountain buddies that shit the bed a few months ago. He is well known in bammerland for coining the phrase "moo ag u".

If I could find out where he's buried, I'd shit on his grave too. After all, I've got to get in as much practice as I can before shane bites the dust.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:47:16 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »
One of perrybama and redfish's brokeback mountain buddies that shit the bed a few months ago. He is well known in bammerland for coining the phrase "moo ag u".

If I could find out where he's buried, I'd shit on his grave too. After all, I've got to get in as much practice as I can before shane bites the dust.

You have reminded me of why I like you PCT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 09:48:29 AM »
I caught maybe five more minutes of this filth on the way home. 

This one assclown in particular spent five minutes crying about how horrible it was for somebody to talk about Shane, how anybody who would do that is the lowest form of human, blah, blah, blah.  Tears of a clown. 

He went from that directly into a "joke" about how an Auburn caller grew his hair out and wore a skirt so he could be a Tigerette, try to fuck a recruit and then get the holy hell beat out of him when the recruit discovered his "package" 

This piece of gutter trash didn't have any clue how ironically stupid his call was.  And Doofenschmirtz just chuckled along like it was the funniest thing he's heard all day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 09:53:11 AM »
I caught maybe five more minutes of this filth on the way home. 

This one assclown in particular spent five minutes crying about how horrible it was for somebody to talk about Shane, how anybody who would do that is the lowest form of human, blah, blah, blah.  Tears of a clown. 

He went from that directly into a "joke" about how an Auburn caller grew his hair out and wore a skirt so he could be a Tigerette, try to fuck a recruit and then get the holy hell beat out of him when the recruit discovered his "package" 

This piece of gutter trash didn't have any clue how ironically stupid his call was.  And Doofenschmirtz just chuckled along like it was the funniest thing he's heard all day.

You're a smart guy K.

Do yourself a favor and turn that shit OFF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Wincrimson

• Motorboatin' is muh hobby
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
You think Bear has shared any of his D-i-c-k-e-l (not toolel) with Jim Fyffe and Shug Jordan?  I almost doubt it.

And I agree -- cancer rocks!  Click clack.  I think you hear it coming, Pat Sullivan.  :poke:

-edit- What the fuck is "toolel?"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:16:18 PM by Wincrimson »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:50 PM »
You think Bear has shared any of his D-i-c-k-e-l (not toolel) with Jim Fyffe and Shug Jordan?  I almost doubt it.

And I agree -- cancer rocks!  Click clack.  I think you hear it coming, Pat Sullivan.  :poke:

Yeah, Pat Sullivan = Shane on the human decency scale. You got us there.

Sullivan's never harmed a soul. But Shane, Bear and all of the rest of your inbred hate filled brethren? Rot in hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »

No, he hasn't. 

Bryant is roasting in hell where Dickel evaporates before he can get it to his wrinkled mouth. 

Fyffe and Jordan are not in Hell.  They can have whatever they want. 

Sullivan beat cancer.  Just like AU beats UA most of the time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »

Get your own material, fuck face, and quit copying mine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »
Stop me if you've heard this one before:

Shane isn't feeling well and decides to go down to the free health clinic and see the doctor.

The doctor tells him, "You've got lung cancer. I'm afraid it's terminal."

"How long do I have to live?"

The doctor replies, "Six months."

"Is there anything I can do to prolong my life? I need time to fabricate more lies for my spot on the Paul Finebaum show."

"There is one thing you can do," said the doctor.

"I'll do anything, doctor!", Shane replies.

"Great! I recommend you marry a Tennessee girl and move to Auburn."

"Are you crazy?", Shane snaps. "Why in the world would you recommend that? Don't you know who I am? I'm Shane from Centerpoint! I'm too full of bammer for that!"

Shane ponders the doctors advice for a few moments then asks, "Will this cure my cancer?"

"No, it won't cure your cancer,  dumbass," said the doctor, "but the six months will seem much longer to you!"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:28:20 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 01:12:11 AM »
I literally LOLed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions