Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For the golf pros

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: For the golf pros
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »

But JD......christ on a crutch, there are lot better options out there.

Yeah, but that would cost me child support....jkg.

Well, let me make it clear, its not always JD or even whiskey. Sometimes it could be rum, vodka or the occasional tequila. Her favorite is Crown but she never gets it because she says I drink too much of it. I do.

Zak Lee.....since its summer, teh rumz are always a nice choice.

She and I both can agree on the Captain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
I axed my liker store here if they could get teh Eagles Rare. 

It's coming.

They told me the other day that they were out.  I think he saw my eyes tear up and lip quiver b/c he told me where else I could purchase it.   It has become the first thing I grab off the shelf now.

Simp: you come home with a bottle of whatever you like and tell her she will drink and like it or do without. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 04:36:19 PM »
They told me the other day that they were out.  I think he saw my eyes tear up and lip quiver b/c he told me where else I could purchase it.   It has become the first thing I grab off the shelf now.

Simp: you come home with a bottle of whatever you like and tell her she will drink and like it or do without.

Atta boy....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE