Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NCAA Football 12 - PS3 Cover Request

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
NCAA Football 12 - PS3 Cover Request
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »
Can one of you skilled with the photoshop make me a custom cover for NCAA Football 12? I patently refuse to look at the Ewok on there.

Here's the pic I'd like to use (obviously just the QB not the lineman). That's Lee Chapple UNA QB. Thanks in advance.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: NCAA Football 12 - PS3 Cover Request
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 06:54:46 AM »
Can one of you skilled with the photoshop make me a custom cover for NCAA Football 12? I patently refuse to look at the Ewok on there.

Here's the pic I'd like to use (obviously just the QB not the lineman). That's Lee Chapple UNA QB. Thanks in advance.

What system?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 07:15:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
Colecovision

Donkey Kong was the shiznit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 07:38:23 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:29:22 AM »
Gonna have to do some hunting for a base one.  First one I have done and I can't get the coloring correct
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 08:36:08 AM »
Gonna have to do some hunting for a base one.  First one I have done and I can't get the coloring correct

I appreciate the effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 09:23:24 AM »
have not gotten yours done yet but here is one to hold you over.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
have not gotten yours done yet but here is one to hold you over.

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010