Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Changing jobs again

Changing jobs again
« on: June 21, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
Might be seeing less of me here during the day for a while.  Due to the government having all the focus of a child with ADHD when it comes to aerospace projects I will be leaving the Army contractor job that I have been working on for a year and going to work for Boeing.

Here's my resume of programs that I have worked on.

C5 - still in use
F-22 - program cut for 234 aircraft to 187
F-35 - Most expensive defense project ever
Ares I - cancelled
Navy Railgun - cut
Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (AHW) - TBD
Navy ArclLight - TBD

I'll let you know what my next program is so that you can pull your money out of the stock of the company building it and all its subcontractors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Re: Changing jobs again
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 04:39:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »
Still my favorite.

Mine too.  I had a friend who asked which was better the F22 or F35.  I told him the Pentagon is selling F35's to our allies, not the F22's, what do you think?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 04:47:05 PM »
Might be seeing less of me here during the day for a while.  Due to the government having all the focus of a child with ADHD when it comes to aerospace projects I will be leaving the Army contractor job that I have been working on for a year and going to work for Boeing.

Here's my resume of programs that I have worked on.

C5 - still in use
F-22 - program cut for 234 aircraft to 187
F-35 - Most expensive defense project ever
Ares I - cancelled
Navy Railgun - cut
Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (AHW) - TBD
Navy ArclLight - TBD

I'll let you know what my next program is so that you can pull your money out of the stock of the company building it and all its subcontractors.

Typical life of working for a contractor in Huntsvegas.  I think working for the same company over 5 years is now a rarity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan