Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cell Phones! Get Your Cell Phones!

Cell Phones! Get Your Cell Phones!
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »
http://www.wirelessforhope.org/#!

Wireless For Hope?
Wireless For Hope was created to provide FREE cell phone service to qualifying families and individuals. We believe that having reliable cell phone service is a right not a privilege, and want to give you the freedom to communicate, without ever having to pay another cell phone bill again. Qualifying individuals receive a Free cell phone with 100 free rollover minutes. Each month another 100 free rollover minutes are added to your cell phone !

There are no gimmicks, no deposits, no credit checks. Along with your Free Cell Phone and Free Minutes you also receive Free caller ID, Free Call Waiting and Free Voice Mail. With Wireless For Hope you have the opportunity to contact doctors, schools and family members; to assist in the search for employment and to receive assistance in the event of an emergency with Free Access to 911.

Wireless For Hope has partnered with several charitable organizations such as 7th Ward Neighborhood Center, The United Way and other community outreach organizations. By joining forces with these outstanding organizations, we are able to reach out and provide thousands of qualified individuals these Free Cell Phones & Free Monthly Rollover Minutes. Please feel free to look around and see what we are all about.

If you're ready to join the thousands who have already stopped paying a monthly cell phone bill, please click on the "Program Details" tab or call us at 1-855-Hope-USA (467-3872) to get started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Cell Phones! Get Your Cell Phones!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
 :facepalm:  <--- there is not enough of this to go around.

A right? Really?  Ugh!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:08:36 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
Wireless for Hope...  The concept appeals to apethy, irresponsibility and entitlement.  Where's mine at? 

How about Wireless for Work? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Aubie16

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »
Things like this is the reason why I stopped donating to the United Way and similar organizations. They partner with stupid causes.

It's a shame because I like some of their programs but I'm not risking my earned money going towards something like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »
http://www.wirelessforhope.org/#!

Oh.

My.

God.

Fucking entitled society. Everything option in life now is labeled a fucking "right". That way they can get away with entitlements citing that its merely a "right". Nice play on words by liberals. Kind of like how Obama uses the term "investment" which we know equals spending. When certain words are used, its easier to justify the action being done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
I could go along with this if they were handing out Jitterbugs with only 911 access. I'm all about somebody being able to call 911, whether it is from a landline or a cell phone. I certainly don't agree that cell phone access is a right, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

chinook

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »
 obama-care will take care of teh brain cancers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 09:22:36 AM »
I could go along with this if they were handing out Jitterbugs with only 911 access. I'm all about somebody being able to call 911, whether it is from a landline or a cell phone. I certainly don't agree that cell phone access is a right, though.

You don't even have to go that far.  FCC requires that all cell phones have 911 access whether they are activated or not.  We have a collection box at work that takes old cellphones and they get donated to a charity for just that reason.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:35:08 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 11:35:20 AM »

I like NO entitlements. If Medicare pays for the Jitterbug, then fine. That person probably paid into the system to get it. But this shit?? Fuck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
You don't even have to go that far.  FCC requires that all cell phones have 911 access whether they are activated or not.  We have a collection box at work that takes old cellphones and they get donated to a charity for just that reason.
I know that, however, some people don't live where there is reliable cell service from any carrier. When you don't have a phone subscribed to any service, and you dial 911, it basically just grabs a tower. Any tower. While that percentage of people with no towers near may be small (mountain people?), I would support having a land line that can only dial 911. That's the only reason I threw the landline part in there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler