Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Democrap behaving badly...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Another Democrap behaving badly...
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 09:31:02 AM »
Meagan Brussard is a dumb whore.  A really dumb whore.

We engaged in some "risky" behavior.  She means risqué and mispronounces it in several different interviews. 
She says she has "sex conversations" with men online all the time.  (Attention whore)

And at one point, Hannity asks her if she considered cutting it off.  Cutting it off.  I laughed loudly.   

http://video.foxnews.com/v/981899384001/single-mom-on-receiving-sexual-photos-from-weiner

I wouldn't fuck her with Sani's dick and Buzz pushing.

I thought she was kind of hot in a slutty, yet girl next door kind of way. But yeah, she's a total dumbass. Even better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Another Democrap behaving badly...
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 09:51:36 AM »
I thought she was kind of hot in a slutty, yet girl next door kind of way. But yeah, she's a total dumbass. Even better. 

Another single mother...  Would you have expected anything else from that? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand