Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Democrap behaving badly...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Another Democrap behaving badly...
« on: June 02, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
While the lamestream media has done their best to ignore this, Weiner's weener is getting a lot of attention, but as usual, it's not a big deal.  Democrats are expected to behave this way.  Of course, it doesn't excuse his trial balloons of a hack or prank, but again, that's not a problem either.  Look to see him floated as the next Mayor of NYC.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/02/rep-weiner-struggles-to-explain-origin-lewd-twitter-photo/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Re: Another Democrap behaving badly...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:24:40 PM »
Psh...how does this affect his ability to govern?  To lead?  To make decisions? 

You conservative religious freaks just use normalcy as a tool of subjugation.  He can do what he wants with his penis.  It doesn't matter at all. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GarMan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »
Psh...how does this affect his ability to govern?  To lead?  To make decisions? 

You conservative religious freaks just use normalcy as a tool of subjugation.  He can do what he wants with his penis.  It doesn't matter at all. 

There we go...  Here's a thought.  Poor judgement in his personal life is illustrative of his likely judgement in his professional life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »
There we go...  Here's a thought.  Poor judgement in his personal life is illustrative of his likely judgement in his professional life.

That's a stretch.  Get out of here with that kind of logic.  No one ever brings their personal life into the work place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
That's a stretch.  Get out of here with that kind of logic.  No one ever brings their personal life into the work place. 

I know...  That reminds me.  I need to get my girlfriend out of the house before the wife gets home. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 05:34:50 PM »
I know...  That reminds me.  I need to get my girlfriend out of the house before the wife gets home.

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »

What does this even mean? I bet you consulted the Bible for that rubbish. 

I bet you think you can tell everyone what to do with their pecker.  Don't take pictures of it.  Don't touch other men's buttholes with it.  You're homophobic. 

And I bet you're racist.  I mean, surely you know that Obama is cool with the pecker and the usage of the pecker.  And Obama is black.  So deductive reasoning makes it clear - you are one racist, homophobic, ignorant, conservative, Christian motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 05:47:53 PM »

I bet you think you can tell everyone what to do with their pecker.  Don't take pictures of it.  Don't touch other men's buttholes with it.  You're homophobic. 

And I bet you're racist.  I mean, surely you know that Obama is cool with the pecker and the usage of the pecker.  And Obama is black.  So deductive reasoning makes it clear - you are one racist, homophobic, ignorant, conservative, Christian mothereffer.

You got me.  It's as black and white as...  Whoa...  Poor choice of words? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:41 AM »
Wait, is this thread about Weiner's weener or Boehner's boner?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »

And I bet you're racist.  I mean, surely you know that Obama is cool with the pecker and the usage of the pecker.  And Obama is black.  So deductive reasoning makes it clear - you are one racist, homophobic, ignorant, conservative, Christian mothereffer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GarMan

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 05:39:45 PM »
What a tool...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-anthony-weiner-news-conference-20110606,0,1077360.story

I was hacked...  I have a private security team on it right now!
It was a prank...
I don't know if it's me...
OK...  I did it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 06:05:01 PM »
What a tool...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-anthony-weiner-news-conference-20110606,0,1077360.story

I was hacked...  I have a private security team on it right now!
It was a prank...
I don't know if it's me...
OK...  I did it. 

So it was Anthony's Weiner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 08:01:43 PM »
So it was Anthony's Weiner

He is an all choked up Weiner.

A tearful Weiner.

A Weiner that will not quit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 11:39:23 PM »
Wait wait wait.  It's seriously pronounced "Wee-ner" like the alternative name for penis?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.   :clap:

And people are surprised this guy has issues with his private life? 

AAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 11:40:55 PM »
I'm watching a special on ABC about this shit, and the motherfucking reporter keeps saying...i can't even type or think straight.  I'm in tears laughing so hard.

"Broussard received a photo of a bare naked Weiner."

"She decided to come forward with her story after watching Weiner on TV."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:03 AM »
I'm watching a special on ABC about this shit, and the motherfucking reporter keeps saying...i can't even type or think straight.  I'm in tears laughing so hard.

"Broussard received a photo of a bare naked Weiner."

"She decided to come forward with her story after watching Weiner on TV."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Yes, I know. It makes it sooooo much fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
In case you haven't figured it out...  (Democrats need this sort of guidance.)

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/wpix-anthony-weiner-social-media,0,6243639.story

1) No amount of network security can protect against "stupid." THINK before you post!
2) Everything online is public, whether you set it to "private" or not.
3) The only sure way to keep anything private online is to not put it online!
4) If you're going out drinking, don't bring a device. Too easy to lose control of your inhibitions and internal censors.
5) Finally, if you do something stupid, admit it, apologize, and move on. Lying will always simply delay the inevitable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 01:31:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »
Meagan Brussard is a dumb whore.  A really dumb whore.

We engaged in some "risky" behavior.  She means risqué and mispronounces it in several different interviews. 
She says she has "sex conversations" with men online all the time.  (Attention whore)

And at one point, Hannity asks her if she considered cutting it off.  Cutting it off.  I laughed loudly.   

http://video.foxnews.com/v/981899384001/single-mom-on-receiving-sexual-photos-from-weiner

I wouldn't fuck her with Sani's dick and Buzz pushing. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 10:52:11 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.