Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Best CFB coaching jobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Best CFB coaching jobs
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 12:25:05 PM »
Yeah...but Boise state?

You guys really want the ESPN talking heads using that as evidence that Boise State > The Entire SEC, should have been in the MNC last year, etc. etc.?

You know we'll have to hear Herbstreit et al blab about how Boise is the greatest dynasty in CFB, and could destroy any SEC team they so choose, and should no doubt get to play for the MNC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 12:33:13 PM »
Yeah...but Boise state?

You guys really want the ESPN talking heads using that as evidence that Boise State > The Entire SEC, should have been in the MNC last year, etc. etc.?

You know we'll have to hear Herbstreit et al blab about how Boise is the greatest dynasty in CFB, and could destroy any SEC team they so choose, and should no doubt get to play for the MNC.

Have to admit...I really don't want this to happen.  Wasn't thinking straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
Have to admit...I really don't want this to happen.  Wasn't thinking straight.

I'm right there witcha. Whats sad is that Chizad is absolutely correct on the response folks like Herbie would give to a Boise beat down of the puppies. I think its comparable to last years Oregon/Vol result. These talking heads have already elevated the Broncos to elite status, so a win over an SEC team like Georgia would pencil them into the BCSNC game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
Don't think this UGA team can do it but I recall the last time Boyzee matched up with the dawgs and it wasn't pretty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
Don't think this UGA team can do it

No they can't because the Broncos have this guy.

He is a Jedi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
Don't think this UGA team can do it but I recall the last time Boyzee matched up with the dawgs and it wasn't pretty.
BUT, but, but, Aaron Murray is the second coming of David Greene Matthew Stafford Hershel Walker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »
BUT, but, but, Aaron Murray is the second coming of David Greene Matthew Stafford Hershel Walker.

Seriously....Aaron Murray???

Impact Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »
Seriously....Aaron Murray???

Impact Johnson
He is the real fucking deal.  The only quarterback that has a chance to compete with him is Chris Relf, who we all know plays for the perennial title contending mighty Bulldogs of Mississippi State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2011, 01:59:14 PM »
Wow, in looking around the SEC, the QB position really is in sad shape.  Looks like Garcia is getting his 7th last chance.  Auburn and Bama both replacing QB's.  Florida wound up playing about 4 guys last year at that position and all of the suxed.  Ole Miss has nada, MSU has a Relf..didn't UT play a Sims or something?  LSU has JJ coming back but many say the transfer, Mettzenberger, will probably beat him out.  And Vandy.....uh....yeah Vandy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »
I forgot about Wilson at Arky.  He looked awesome against Neiko Torched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
I forgot about Wilson at Arky.  He looked awesome against Neiko Torched.

Yes he did but so did everyone else. Wilson I do think is pretty good QB though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 03:43:32 PM »
Yeah...but Boise state?

Sure they will. We know that is a given Chizad. Just like when UNC lost half their team and hung with LSU for all 4 quarters. But who cares? We have the last 5 BCS MNC's. We gots the rings. Besides, its just UGA. They are not the measuring stick of the SEC. If Boise beats UGA, it does not mean that Boise = SEC. It just means they were able to hang with a mediocre SEC team on a given Saturday. Let Herbie say what he wants. He is going to do that anyway. I think he needs to worry more about the hammer falling on his beloved "THE" Ohio State University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 03:48:09 PM »
Hasn't Herbie excommunicated himself from tOSU family?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 03:53:45 PM »
Hasn't Herbie excommunicated himself from tOSU family?

Until they win 11 games and/or BCS Bowl or MNC. Then he'll be a proud buckeye again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE