Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corey Grant?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Corey Grant?
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
So, messege boards should only talk about things that have already happened and been discussed?  LMAO!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
I believe Petey got greyshirted after switching his committment from AU to UA when Willis left for Bama. Not sure about his contribution amount. Doesn't matter though. If I were a Bama fan, I would be thinking this looks bad. Just my .02.
When Petey committed, he said he knew he was going to greyshirt. It's not like it was a surprise to him when he got there. I don't think he ever saw the field in a game. I hope he has a great career wherever he ends up. Seems like he's a good kid, just got caught up on the depth chart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »
Thats the word. From RWS' favorite source type of course. Are the Tuscaloosa Bureau of the Bammerham News and AL.com a good enough source RWS?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/06/alabama_linebacker_petey_smith.html
Well, half of you guys tear apart whatever AL.com says, so you tell me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2011, 05:17:37 PM »
Which reminds me, we all need to go to Leonardo's one day soon...
+1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »
So, messege boards should only talk about things that have already happened and been discussed?  LMAO!!!!
You're missing the point. Entirely. I'm aiming at the people who start the rumors, and the people (like you) who claim they have inside info and morph the pre-existing rumors into a different form to leave their own mark on it. If somebody wants to discuss outside of that, then whatever. simp's original post handled it about as well as you can by saying he saw it on a blog and thinks it originated from a message board, doesn't know if it's true, and what say you? He didn't create a new dimension to the rumor. He didn't claim credit for creating the rumor. He didn't smear anybody.

That's how you discuss. Notice that I never even jumped in on it. I didn't jump in until a conspiracy theory was introduced by Prowler that now it might not happen because Saban won't let him. Again, I'm tired of the conspiracies by both sides. Whether this is true or not, who knows. It's all a matter of opinion and who/what you want to believe. I'm also tired of people who make up/perpetuate as truth conspiracies to explain why the original conspiracy never panned out.

All this stuff surrounding Cam, recruits, cheating, Toomer's Corner, etc has skewed this rivalry so much it's ridiculous. You have to go through 9 miles of bullshit just to get any kind of decent real information now. It's hard to interact with AU fans because they're hypersensitive about shit after the whole Cam and Toomer's Corner thing (rightfully so regarding the trees), and half of our fans are, well....our fans. It just isn't mixing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:35:28 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

All this stuff surrounding Cam, recruits, cheating, Toomer's Corner, etc has skewed this rivalry so much it's ridiculous. You have to go through 9 miles of bullshit just to get any kind of decent real information now.

Here's some "decent real" [sic] information:  Harvey Updyke poisoned those trees.  He's admitted as much.

The rest of your post is pretty solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

RWS

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
Here's some "decent real" [sic] information:  Harvey Updyke poisoned those trees.  He's admitted as much.

The rest of your post is pretty solid.
As I said later in my post, you guys are rightfully pissed about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »
How have I missed this gem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2011, 07:49:38 PM »
How have I missed this gem?

Beatin' up some poor mexican prolly.
 :move:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »
Which reminds me, we all need to go to Leonardo's one day soon...
Amen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2011, 08:14:35 PM »
Aw, you guys coming to visit?
http://www.leonardonola.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2011, 05:02:12 AM »
Notice that I never even jumped in on it. I didn't jump in until a conspiracy theory was introduced by Prowler that now it might not happen because Saban won't let him.

So, answer this question updyke...how is it a conspiracy theory when the statement is entirely true?  You do realize that Coaches usually put stipulations on where their current players cannot transfer to?  You jumped on my statement with your own conspiracy theory.

All this stuff surrounding Cam, recruits, cheating, Toomer's Corner, etc has skewed this rivalry so much it's ridiculous.

Thayer, Thamel, Moore, Berger, Woodruff, Peaches, Updyke, etc. So, who's skewing this rivalry?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 05:24:57 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2011, 05:55:01 AM »
So, answer this question updyke...how is it a conspiracy theory when the statement is entirely true?  You do realize that Coaches usually put stipulations on where their current players cannot transfer to?

Thayer, Thamel, Moore, Berger, Woodruff, Peaches, Updyke, etc. So, who's skewing this rivalry?
I blame Al Gore.
Most of the above would never be heard from if their thoughts lacked the access of the web.
There is no Updyke without Finebaum.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
I'm sick and fucking tired of these two-bit hate mongering bullshitting Barner blogs spreading lies! This rivalry isn't even fun any more!

http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/pm_29180/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7lAf0WBV
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »
I'm sick and fucking tired of these two-bit hate mongering bullshitting Barner blogs spreading lies! This rivalry isn't even fun any more!

http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/pm_29180/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7lAf0WBV

Fucking Izzy Gould is the biggest barner of them all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2011, 02:37:08 PM »
Crickets from  :bamahomer: .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
A cricket emoticon would be sweet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »
A cricket emoticon would be sweet.
Don't even try to patronize us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »
I'm guessing when we do hear from  :bamahomer: again, it will be paired with some diatribe about how he wasn't avoiding this intentionally, and that there is more to life than football, etc. etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »
I'm guessing when we do hear from  :bamahomer: again, it will be paired with some diatribe about how he wasn't avoiding this intentionally, and that there is more to life than football, etc. etc.

Its all part of the process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions