Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Flora-Bama

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Flora-Bama
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 09:53:37 AM »
Jimmy Buffett threw me out.

He got tired of hearing "FREEBIRD" every 30 seconds.

It's "convention time" down there too, so could be anybody there.  The District Attorneys Assoc. has our conference at the Perdido Resort around the 4th of July every year.  I usually go there one night with a group. 

Ain't nothing worse than a bar full of broke ass lawyers.........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »
Lowlights of Flora-Bama.  I fucking hated this place.  Pina Colada for $7?  Where's the alcohol?  Bushwhacker?  Too sweet and too much like a dessert.  Went right in the trash. 

Besides it being absolutely filthy and odorous, it was a cesspool of the trashiest white people I've ever seen in my life.  The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia would have fit in nicely with the clientele, and I being a sophisticated motherfucker definitely did not mingle well. 

Ever seen a 5'10 400 pound woman take her top off and pour beer over her misshaped, tubular breasts?  I have.  Bouncers no where to be found to take her out.  This woman and her 5'2 100 pound boyfriend were all over each other simulating some Kama Sutra poses while the band played frat party hits like Sweet Caroline and Brown Eyed Girl.  They attacked each other with their mouths and even engaged in a Jedi duel using their tongues as light sabers.  Their family and friends stood around them hoo-hahing the entire event.

Moving from there, my wife and her two friends wanted to dance near the band.  I don't dance.  Especially after my wife once told me, "You look funny when you dance tee-hee tee-hee."  So I no longer dance.  Anyway, this 65 year old greasy, fat woman comes up to me and wraps her legs around me.  She then proceeded to dry hump me like a frustrated dog.  When she realized my wife was right there, she encouraged me to dance with my wife.  I mistakenly admitted that I don't dance, and the woman started grinding into me again and said, "Dancing feels the pussy.  Feel the pussy.  Feel it.  Feel it." 

I broke away from the succubus's grasp and made my way to the back picnic benches. 

Eventually, my wife, her two friends, and I made our way towards the inside stage.  Before getting there, we were stopped by a middle aged man wearing a lifejacket with no shirt on underneath.  He asked my friend if she knew CPR.  She laughed.  He said, "If you do, I could use it right now.  My lifejacket isn't going to save me."  I then asked why he was wearing a wedding ring on his right hand.  He got wide-eyed.  I then repeated, "Why are you wearing a wedding band on your right hand?"  He said, "Well, my left ring finger was broken and it will only fit on my right hand."  I said, "Bending the truth is probably worse than lying.  Ask your wife."  He said, "Fuck you."  And then he walked away.

My wife's two friends - both single - were not amused.  But I was already in a foul mood after seeing obese titties and feeling a sweaty, greasy grandma grind against my mid section while telling me to feel her pussy.

The inside stage area was no better.  Crammed with people.  Mullets abounded.  Jean shorts.  Wife beaters.  Toothless rednecks screaming, dancing, grinding, bumping into anyone and everyone.  Nothing I wanted to experience.  But the band was playing music, and my wife and her two friends wanted to dance.  So in we went.

A fat guy who was bald and wore a thick goatee started dancing horribly right in the middle of us.  I walked away after he started trying to get low and humping the air like he had hips worthy of a cornerback.  The fat guy danced with the three girls for a minute until he started grinding his ass into them.  The girls then laughed and came back towards me. 

Of course he followed.

He stuck his finger into my chest and said, "Who the fuck are you?"  I said, "I'm the family."  He said, "What?" I said, "Well this one is my wife, and these two are my younger sisters."  He said, "Oh, your wife.  Well that's fine because this one is the one I want."  He then lightly flicked his finger on my friend's nose.

The girls, of course, were laughing.  I'm seeking the escape route.  Or a way to kill this guy. 

He then stood in front of me with his bacon back blocking my vision.  I was pushed towards the wall behind me, and I was starting to get really frustrated.  But he seemed alright.  A bit drunk.  But he wasn't too much of a threat.  He was silly and started making jokes.  The girls laughed. 

Some minutes went by, and the band took a break.  I honestly started zoning out because I was tired from my sunburn, and I had consumed a few beers. 

That's when chunky trunks stuck his hand up my friend's skirt and said, "What are you wearing under here?" 

She yelped.  I grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him.  He turned around and lunged towards me.  I guess you could call it lunging.  He was drunk and out of his element.  His shoulder went straight into the wall behind me.  Two guys with muscles and Flora-Bama uniforms grabbed him and took him out.  On their way, they said to me, "You need to get the fuck out of here."  I said, "Gladly." 

And so we left.  And that was my one and only experience at Flora-Bama.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
Sounds about right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
Lowlights of Flora-Bama.  I fucking hated this place.  Pina Colada for $7?  Where's the alcohol?  Bushwhacker?  Too sweet and too much like a dessert.  Went right in the trash. 

Besides it being absolutely filthy and odorous, it was a cesspool of the trashiest white people I've ever seen in my life.  The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia would have fit in nicely with the clientele, and I being a sophisticated motherfucker definitely did not mingle well. 

Ever seen a 5'10 400 pound woman take her top off and pour beer over her misshaped, tubular breasts?  I have.  Bouncers no where to be found to take her out.  This woman and her 5'2 100 pound boyfriend were all over each other simulating some Kama Sutra poses while the band played frat party hits like Sweet Caroline and Brown Eyed Girl.  They attacked each other with their mouths and even engaged in a Jedi duel using their tongues as light sabers.  Their family and friends stood around them hoo-hahing the entire event.

Moving from there, my wife and her two friends wanted to dance near the band.  I don't dance.  Especially after my wife once told me, "You look funny when you dance tee-hee tee-hee."  So I no longer dance.  Anyway, this 65 year old greasy, fat woman comes up to me and wraps her legs around me.  She then proceeded to dry hump me like a frustrated dog.  When she realized my wife was right there, she encouraged me to dance with my wife.  I mistakenly admitted that I don't dance, and the woman started grinding into me again and said, "Dancing feels the pussy.  Feel the pussy.  Feel it.  Feel it." 

I broke away from the succubus's grasp and made my way to the back picnic benches. 

Eventually, my wife, her two friends, and I made our way towards the inside stage.  Before getting there, we were stopped by a middle aged man wearing a lifejacket with no shirt on underneath.  He asked my friend if she knew CPR.  She laughed.  He said, "If you do, I could use it right now.  My lifejacket isn't going to save me."  I then asked why he was wearing a wedding ring on his right hand.  He got wide-eyed.  I then repeated, "Why are you wearing a wedding band on your right hand?"  He said, "Well, my left ring finger was broken and it will only fit on my right hand."  I said, "Bending the truth is probably worse than lying.  Ask your wife."  He said, "Fuck you."  And then he walked away.

My wife's two friends - both single - were not amused.  But I was already in a foul mood after seeing obese titties and feeling a sweaty, greasy grandma grind against my mid section while telling me to feel her pussy.

The inside stage area was no better.  Crammed with people.  Mullets abounded.  Jean shorts.  Wife beaters.  Toothless rednecks screaming, dancing, grinding, bumping into anyone and everyone.  Nothing I wanted to experience.  But the band was playing music, and my wife and her two friends wanted to dance.  So in we went.

A fat guy who was bald and wore a thick goatee started dancing horribly right in the middle of us.  I walked away after he started trying to get low and humping the air like he had hips worthy of a cornerback.  The fat guy danced with the three girls for a minute until he started grinding his ass into them.  The girls then laughed and came back towards me. 

Of course he followed.

He stuck his finger into my chest and said, "Who the fuck are you?"  I said, "I'm the family."  He said, "What?" I said, "Well this one is my wife, and these two are my younger sisters."  He said, "Oh, your wife.  Well that's fine because this one is the one I want."  He then lightly flicked his finger on my friend's nose.

The girls, of course, were laughing.  I'm seeking the escape route.  Or a way to kill this guy. 

He then stood in front of me with his bacon back blocking my vision.  I was pushed towards the wall behind me, and I was starting to get really frustrated.  But he seemed alright.  A bit drunk.  But he wasn't too much of a threat.  He was silly and started making jokes.  The girls laughed. 

Some minutes went by, and the band took a break.  I honestly started zoning out because I was tired from my sunburn, and I had consumed a few beers. 

That's when chunky trunks stuck his hand up my friend's skirt and said, "What are you wearing under here?" 

She yelped.  I grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him.  He turned around and lunged towards me.  I guess you could call it lunging.  He was drunk and out of his element.  His shoulder went straight into the wall behind me.  Two guys with muscles and Flora-Bama uniforms grabbed him and took him out.  On their way, they said to me, "You need to get the fuck out of here."  I said, "Gladly." 

Sounds about right. 

GS/OB: It's PCB with more bammers.

I will never understand why anyone (non-bammer) would visit that stinkpit of a beach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 10:34:32 AM »
Sounds about right. 

I will never understand why anyone (non-bammer) would visit that stinkpit of a beach.

Usually try to rent a house closer to Ft Morgan.  Not so bad there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 10:38:17 AM »
I'm going to be down in Gulf Shores for a week starting on June 18th.  Hint Snaggle and Wes.

24 minutes from the sugar sands and I don't even get a sniff? 

I see how you are.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 10:45:27 AM »
Sounds about right. 

^^ All of this ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
Sounds about right. 

THIS. Every bit. They have taken the place over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:40 AM »

The woman started grinding into me again and said, "Dancing feels the pussy.  Feel the pussy.  Feel it.  Feel it." 

Well.......did you? What kind of patron would you have been not to oblige a regular? When in Rome....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 11:42:45 AM »
I was praying to God that the moisture I felt from her was sweat or alcohol and not some kind of vaginal spray.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 12:03:25 PM »
I've lived here all of my life and only went to the Flora-Bama once. It looks a little better now that both counties made them get rid of the temporary shit and actually build walls, but it is still a shit hole. Too many morons go there, and it is such a tourist trap now. You're much better off at somewhere like Live Bait if you're in the Orange Beach area. The bars in Gulf Shores are OK, as far as douchebags, etc go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »

I see how you are.
Yo, we are going to be there starting late Saturday night through the rest of the week.  Hit me up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 08:40:02 PM »

I see how you are.
He's not the only one - sounds like THS just met Prowler at the Flora-Bama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 09:11:29 PM »

Ain't nothing worse than a bar full of broke ass lawyers.........

Best advice...seek help for your obsession.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »
He's not the only one - sounds like THS just met Prowler at the Flora-Bama
He didn't say anything about the guy wearing a hardhat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »
Best advice...seek help for your obsession.
These are my confessionssssssss! ...wait, shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »

Of course he followed.

A little behind in the threads....I could have told you Flora-Bama is one of the worst places on earth.

I laughed until I cried.  :clap:

P.S. It is also the only bar I have ever been thrown out of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »
A little behind in the threads....I could have told you Flora-Bama is one of the worst places on earth.

I laughed until I cried.  :clap:

P.S. It is also the only bar I have ever been thrown out of.
I don't believe this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »
Racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
Racist.

That story is BS because they don't let Mexicans in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."