Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Deep Sea Fishing in Hawaii

Deep Sea Fishing in Hawaii
« on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:42 PM »
How the girl doing the videoing managed to edit out all the vomiting I'll never know.  We still had a lot of fun.  I'm the fat guy in the white T-shirt and the orange and white hat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Token

Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 01:08:01 PM »
The awesome job she did editing out the vomit was totally ruined by her choice of music.  Jesus, I hope yall weren't forced to listen to that shit while you were fishing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »
Looks like an incredible time.  I'm jealous.

And yeah, that music was putrid.  If you know anything about video editing, I'd add some different music.  Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffett, Tupac, Lil Boosie, Cottoneye Joe, the Macarena - all infinitely better than whatever that was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »
Yeah, no music out on the boat.  That was all her doing in post production.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »
Nice dolphin!  Oh, sorry...  The betas call that Mahi Mahi these days. 

With regard to rough seas, we chartered a boat back in the early 80s for a fishing trip out of Islamorada.  Up to the day, the seas looked calm, but a storm system developed on our scheduled day.  The seas were 10-12', but the fishing was unbelievable.  We were all puking our guts out, but we were catching so much fish, we didn't want to turn back.  I think the smallest fish caught that day was a 30 pound Amberjack.  We never hooked into any billfish, but we caught some monster grouper, snapper and a few 40-50 pound Tarpon.  Probably the best and worst fishing trip that I ever experienced... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
Yeah, no music out on the boat.  That was all her doing in post production.

I was beginning to wonder if your trip included Xstacy and Special-K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions