Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Holsey Commits

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Josh Holsey Commits
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2011, 01:27:00 PM »

And nothing worse, IMO, than having to take a dump with your buddies like this, or in the old wooden ones out on the ranges.

I never really thought about it.  Just the way it was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
In high school, the basketball team (starters) my sophomore year consisted of a 4 guys all 5'10" (including Charlie Trottman) and 6'4" center, Jerry Davis.  Amazing anyone ever recalled his name because he was just known as "Dick".

It what my sister tells me is true-she failed him while she was a grad asst at Auburn-Caused some problems for him while he was playing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 01:35:42 PM »

I never really thought about it.  Just the way it was.

Taking a dump is "me time".  I like my space and privacy to enjoy it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »

Taking a dump in the Corps takes time away from killing and screwing whores.

Can't lose time on those fronts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 01:45:50 PM »

My dog thinks that when I take a dump its his time. Cause he knows I ain't going no where for a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 01:51:55 PM »
I'm black from the waist down.

Can you jump real high?  Can you do the running man but your arms flail about aimlessly?  I don't understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
It what my sister tells me is true-she failed him while she was a grad asst at Auburn-Caused some problems for him while he was playing.

Back in those days, you didn't fail the starting QB.  Someone would make that shit go away.  Seriously, I can't speak specifically to his grades because he never had me sign his report card.  I knew him pretty well in HS and college and he was Mr. All American, good guy, most popular etc.  Had the hot ass girlfriend who was Ms. Everything every woman wants to be and every man wants to eat.  Cindy Murphy....aahhh Cindy Murphy.

Still think he was the best color man we ever had.  (Mainly because I could walk up to him at the pregame booth outside the stadium and act like a big shot in front of my friends.  Yep...me and CT....we go way back) 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2011, 02:00:09 PM »
Can you jump real high?  Can you do the running man but your arms flail about aimlessly?  I don't understand.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 02:28:41 PM »
You saying you like to go ATM?

No tossed salads for me.

What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »
Back in those days, you didn't fail the starting QB.  Someone would make that shit go away.  Seriously, I can't speak specifically to his grades because he never had me sign his report card.  I knew him pretty well in HS and college and he was Mr. All American, good guy, most popular etc.  Had the hot ass girlfriend who was Ms. Everything every woman wants to be and every man wants to eat.  Cindy Murphy....aahhh Cindy Murphy.

Still think he was the best color man we ever had.  (Mainly because I could walk up to him at the pregame booth outside the stadium and act like a big shot in front of my friends.  Yep...me and CT....we go way back)
What happened to ole dick as the color man?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »

I have requested more info from her on this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
I have requested more info from her on this.

Is she hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »
Is she hot?

If she is does he have pics?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
Is she hot?

She's my sister, so I'll say no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »
If she is does he have pics?

Since I said no, I don't. (or do I?)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »
Since I said no, I don't. (or do I?)
You're a cheeky little monkey, aren't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »
You're a cheeky little monkey, aren't you?

:badger: :taz: :monkey: :monkey: :pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »
Is she hot?

Also she has a fucking brady brunch-Current marriage-She brought 3 kids into it-Husband brought 2 in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2011, 03:18:40 PM »
Also she has a fucking brady brunch-Current marriage-

Carol and Alice three-way over bloody marys and cantaloupe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.