Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Holsey Commits

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Josh Holsey Commits
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »
God damn. I would break it off in Hosley's mom...if that is her on the left of him. She is hawt...

Yyyyup!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »
Thats one helluva offer list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
When he put the hat on... the clean cut appearance, strong jaw, nice smile, well spoken words and obvious good raising - I got Cam flashbacks...

THIS guy got me moist - cannot wait to see him in another year... here's hoping he has a safe, successful senior season!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 12:44:31 AM »
Especially on a reach around....for the ball

it appears you have a typo...sack isn't spelled ball.

we x 3 I agree the mom is totally fucking hot. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 07:15:36 AM »
How 'bout when he grab the Georgia hat and Mama Holsey said, "you better put that back."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2011, 07:38:54 AM »
1)  I can really still do without all this hat shit a lot of the kids do.

2)  Looks like a heck of a pickup.

3) Mom is totally smokin'!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »
1)  I can really still do without all this hat shit a lot of the kids do.

She's too old for you.

Now me.........?  Oh yeah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »
1)  I can really still do without all this hat poop a lot of the kids do.

This man knows what's up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »
She's too old for you.

Now me.........?  Oh yeah

I'm down with that black panther.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 11:46:18 AM »
I'm down with that black panther.

I'm black from the waist down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 11:55:56 AM »
I'm black from the waist down.

I'm hung like a baby.

8 lbs. 6 oz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »
I'm hung like a baby.

8 lbs. 6 oz.
The correct answer is: My dick looks like a baby's arm holding an apple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 12:04:54 PM »
I'm hung like a baby.

8 lbs. 6 oz.

That aint no premature baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »
I'll bet they call you tripod.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 12:15:58 PM »
I'll bet they call you tripod.

Okay, I have to admit to something.  I know what the comments will be so fire away.  Years ago, we had a group of us that played tennis at lunch.  We finish up and hit the locker room.  A friend of mine played with us for the first time and we're all in there talking manly talk...about the Bears...women in thongs...you know...manly stuff like that.  Anyway, this guy turns around and the first thing out of my mouth was..

DAMN TRIPOD!!!

Now, I ain't one to look at a man's junk....uuunnnless I been drinkin'.....and it's laaate...you know.  But when a guy turns around and the damn thing about slaps you in the chest..you gotta' comment.  I noticed from then on that his wife always seemed to be similin' like Bob's wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »
Okay, I have to admit to something.  I know what the comments will be so fire away.  Years ago, we had a group of us that played tennis at lunch.  We finish up and hit the locker room.  A friend of mine played with us for the first time and we're all in there talking manly talk...about the Bears...women in thongs...you know...manly stuff like that.  Anyway, this guy turns around and the first thing out of my mouth was..

DAMN TRIPOD!!!

Now, I ain't one to look at a man's junk....uuunnnless I been drinkin'.....and it's laaate...you know.  But when a guy turns around and the damn thing about slaps you in the chest..you gotta' comment.  I noticed from then on that his wife always seemed to be similin' like Bob's wife.
People who didn't play sports never understand this.  Just like two guys sitting two feet apart, both taking a shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 12:37:24 PM »
This thread went to shit, but yeah...kid has mad skillz...is a CB at 5-9 171, and mom needs some lovin' from me!  My dick works fine...never fails to satisfy....it gets a nut every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
People who didn't play sports never understand this.  Just like two guys sitting two feet apart, both taking a shit.

In high school, the basketball team (starters) my sophomore year consisted of a 4 guys all 5'10" (including Charlie Trottman) and 6'4" center, Jerry Davis.  Amazing anyone ever recalled his name because he was just known as "Dick".   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »

When I was in the Nasty Guard, we were on Summer Camp.  I was in ROTC, so I got officers billet.  We had this Captain...Infantry...had huge ears...Tubs would have looked normal next to this guy.  And they stuck straight out.  I walked in the shower at the end of the hall, and he's standing there drying off and talking to a couple of other officers...and he turns around and that thing is banging on his knee caps.  I didn't comment, of course, but told my roommate that the Captain's ears were radar for the cannon he was sporting. 

And nothing worse, IMO, than having to take a dump with your buddies like this, or in the old wooden ones out on the ranges.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions