Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Zombies!

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Zombies!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 01:04:10 PM »
What about people that couldn't swim before they were infected?  Would they just automatically learn the ability to swim?  Or are the zombies just not buoyant at all?

MHI advises the liberal application of shotgun at close range - decapitation plus skull crush all at once.    Decapitation by machete will also work if you crush the skull after. The animated corpse doesnt swim per se - it will sink (Dead weight, right?) and can then walk under water, but the dismembered pieces will float like traditional road kill once they are de-animated.

For a more in-depth review, I highly recommend Larry Corriea's Monster Hunter International and Monster Hunter: Vendetta. Monster Hunter: Alpha is out in September.  I got Jarhead to read these and he gave them serious thumbs up.

Who says you have to read non-fiction to learn anything new!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:16 PM »
Well see we are back to needing to know the crush depth of a zombie. 

We're dealing with some serious poop here.

If we don't figure this out then "fuck it, we're doomed".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »
If we don't figure this out then "eff it, we're doomed".

Well if the zombie is wearing an old school diving suit it will be at around 100m.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
You folks need to get serious.  Them zombies is dangerous!  We need some real ideas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »
MHI advises the liberal application of shotgun at close range - decapitation plus skull crush all at once.    Decapitation by machete will also work if you crush the skull after.

I know I wouldn't be trying to fight my way through the zombie army with a machete.  Let's say that they do act like the ninjas on the old Sunday afternoon karate festivals and attack me one at a time.  Yeah, I can kill them all, but I would be so close the splatter from the first would zombify me by the time I made it to the back of the line.  No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 02:30:57 PM »
I know I wouldn't be trying to fight my way through the zombie army with a machete.  Let's say that they do act like the ninjas on the old Sunday afternoon karate festivals and attack me one at a time.  Yeah, I can kill them all, but I would be so close the splatter from the first would zombify me by the time I made it to the back of the line.  No thanks.

Always keep your lawnmower handy is the best advice.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 02:33:46 PM »
If we don't figure this out then "fuck it, we're doomed".
I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »
The animated corpse doesnt swim per se - it will sink (Dead weight, right?) and can then walk under water, but the dismembered pieces will float like traditional road kill once they are de-animated.

Based on what? Dead bodies don't sink in water, they float.  I call bullshit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
You're a pappy little spit fuck, aren't you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »

You're like a giant... cock blocking robot, like developed in a secret fucking government lab.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
Based on what? Dead bodies don't sink in water, they float.  I call bullpoop

Dead bodies float because gas builds up in them as they decay filling them with gas.  Zombies are just filled with hate and putrified blood and are able to fart out any excess gas so they sink enabling them to walk along bottom and create zombie sharks.  Do I have to explain every little detail?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »
Zombie sharks?  We are done for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 02:45:02 PM »
Zombie sharks?  We are done for.
Actually Zombie sharks don't scare me.  It's the zombie birds that I fear the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 03:27:22 PM »

Dead bodies float because gas builds up in them as they decay filling them with gas.  Zombies are just filled with hate and putrified blood and are able to fart out any excess gas so they sink enabling them to walk along bottom and create zombie sharks.  Do I have to explain every little detail?

I seriously doubt that a zombie could make it through shark infested waters.  Sharks eat carrion and carrion in motion would be an irresistable target for a great white.  And since sharks have tiny little fish brains, I doubt the zombie virus could affect them.  So maybe we can build a moat and fill it with sharks and then the zombies would be shark bait before they got to us...

You just gotta be smarter than the undead brain muncher - how hard can it be?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »
Actually Zombie sharks don't scare me.  It's the zombie birds that I fear the most.

THIS! Its hard keep your eyes in front of you and your eyes in the sky at the same time. I don't expect a Zombie to be coming out of a tree for me but a fucking bird, to hell with that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
Straight from the CDC

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »
You just gotta be smarter than the undead brain muncher - how hard can it be?

I don't know.  I consider myself smarter than houseflies and I still can't keep those annoying little SOB's out of my house.  What chance do I have of keeping a zombie out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions