Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What's your favorite pregame ritual?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
What's your favorite pregame ritual?
« on: May 18, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »
Mine is to talk to my Dad about how Auburn can win the game, grab a cold drank maybe some potatoe chips, then just watch with enjoyment.

Florida's Freshman WR Ja'Juan Story said that his favorite pregame ritual is to "Doodoo, then listen to Katy Perry."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: What's your favorite pregame ritual?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 03:53:27 AM »
We scream at the TV together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 05:19:47 AM »
I used to break ceiling fans.
Now I just curse the talking heads and their silly assed storylines and negativity.
Smite them all!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »
We scream at the TV together.
You scream, "HURRY UP AND RUN THE DAMN PLAY!!!"...I try to calm you down. Then we do something stupid like fumble the ball...then I scream, "FANIN, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!...someone kill him, PLEASE!!!...GAH DAMNIT!!!...YOU GOTTA TUCK THE DAMN BALL, FUCKIN' DUMB ASS!!!"

Then we hear little Jumbo, in his room, yelling, "DAMN, SHIT, FUCK, MOTHER FUCKER, ASS!!!"  (He's only 5, but he's getting the hang of it, I think my youngest son is teaching him my native tongue.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 05:38:41 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:11:25 AM »
Recover from a previous intoxication by drinking more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:50:02 AM »
You scream, "HURRY UP AND RUN THE DAMN PLAY!!!"...I try to calm you down. Then we do something stupid like fumble the ball...then I scream, "FANIN, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!...someone kill him, PLEASE!!!...GAH DAMNIT!!!...YOU GOTTA TUCK THE DAMN BALL, FUCKIN' DUMB ASS!!!"

Then we hear little Jumbo, in his room, yelling, "DAMN, SHIT, FUCK, MOTHER FUCKER, ASS!!!" 

This sounds like the Jarhead house hold, Mrs Jarhead included.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 07:52:27 AM »
This sounds like the Jarhead house hold, Mrs Jarhead included.

That's hot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »
If I'm home it's firing up the coals in man pit and grilling up my world famous (and that includes my entire house) wings.  I grill up about 4 dozen and put them out with a veggie tray so everyone can go by all day and graze while watching Auburn and any other football that's on.

Oh...and beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
I like to pass gas and blame it on my little girls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »

Then we hear little Jumbo, in his room, yelling, "DAMN, SHIT, FUCK, MOTHER FUCKER, ASS!!!"  (He's only 5, but he's getting the hang of it, I think my youngest son is teaching him my native tongue.)

So basically Jumbo and son are the old Irish bar owner with tourette's syndrome from Boondock Saints?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 10:46:11 AM »
If I'm home it's firing up the coals in man pit and grilling up my world famous (and that includes my entire house) wings.  I grill up about 4 dozen and put them out with a veggie tray so everyone can go by all day and graze while watching Auburn and any other football that's on.

Oh...and beer.

Pretty much something like this.  Exchange wings, for whatever I happen to be cooking, and exchange beer for burrbinz and it's the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
I am usually on the lake at sunrise on Saturday mornings in the fall as Guntersville is absolutely vacated between people going to the games and the start of deer season.  Get home in time to fillet some up and drop them in the grease during the pregame show then start cracking the Yuenglings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 12:57:01 PM »
Yell at wife about what time kick-off is and we need to hurry up. Yell at wife more followed by breathing heavy and looking at watch repeated times. Checking my phone and watch hundred more times. Drive like hell to get home to miss kick-off and normally the first drive. Yell at wife about I missed kick-off and the first drive. She responds with isn't there still 3 hours of the game left?  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »
Yell at wife about what time kick-off is and we need to hurry up. Yell at wife more followed by breathing heavy and looking at watch repeated times. Checking my phone and watch hundred more times. Drive like hell to get home to miss kick-off and normally the first drive. Yell at wife about I missed kick-off and the first drive. She responds with isn't there still 3 hours of the game left?  :facepalm:
LOL....women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 01:57:15 PM »
Oddly enough, I banished all mojo in 2010. 

I did something different before every game. I wore different clothes each week.  I wore different hats.  I ate different things week to week. 

I even got up and took a shower in the middle of the Alabama game. 

The only thing I maintained is my refusal to buy game shirts from TigerRags.  Never bought one before a game that we won and never bought one after a game unless we lost the next week.  No TigerRags. 

And I'll never go to another Auburn-Alabama game in person.

Other than that?

I liked not feeling responsible so much that I think I'll just keep on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Oddly enough, I banished all mojo in 2010. 

I did something different before every game. I wore different clothes each week.  I wore different hats.  I ate different things week to week. 

I even got up and took a shower in the middle of the Alabama game. 

The only thing I maintained is my refusal to buy game shirts from TigerRags.  Never bought one before a game that we won and never bought one after a game unless we lost the next week.  No TigerRags. 

And I'll never go to another Auburn-Alabama game in person.

Other than that?

I liked not feeling responsible so much that I think I'll just keep on.
Looks like you found your mojo.

Doing completely different shit each game day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »
Looks like you found your mojo.

Doing completely different shit each game day.

You just ruined his day.  He's headed to Tiger Rags and checking Stub Hub for Iron Bowl tix.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 02:11:04 PM »
Coming back for the game.  Friday-Always make sure I make my flight. I was lucky last year made 4 games plus was in Auburn for the MNC. (This year looking alot different-Airline tickets are pretty stoopied rigth now)

Staying in Dallas- As long as we won-I kept wearing the same shirt (here and in Auburn) every Sat.  Got the State of Texas on the back with a big AU in the middle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »
Not sure what to do going forward...
I used to have sex with a dark haired Mexican beauty before every game, but she moved away last month.  I'm thinking of placing an ad on Craigslist or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »
Not sure what to do going forward...
I used to have sex with a dark haired Mexican beauty before every game, but she moved away last month.  I'm thinking of placing an ad on Craigslist or something.
Do it for Auburn, AUSweetheart.

P.S. I'm not kidding when I say I watched your avatar for about 3 full minutes before responding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions