« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:25:45 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

Re: "Liar, Liar, Vest on Fire"...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
The Michigan fans have purchased a billboard...

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/28985552

:bugs:
Yeah well it could get worse for the Blue and Maize before it gets better. If Urban Meyer gets offered and takes the job and OSU gets sanctioned, imagine losing several more years to a team saddled with probation and once the Buckeyes start recovering, actually get beaten worse. It could happen, not saying it will though.

And the talking heads seem convinced that Meyer would most certainly straighten out the program?
I suppose the proof is in the number of choirboys that passed through Gainesville on his watch.

I'm aware of the plank in my eye, I just wanted those statements addressed as if fairness mattered.
Hoke might be the answer but he has Michigan transitioning to a new offense in the coming season. Now is the time to turn up the heat and make this the rivalry it once was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions