Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vacation Report

Vacation Report
« on: April 17, 2011, 08:17:40 PM »
Hawaii was expensive, I got sea sick on Monday deep sea fishing (still managed 6 mahi mahi and 3 tuna), caught a virus on Thursday and lay in bed with a fever when I wasn't casting off ballast from both ends, got home Saturday night and the wife unexpectedly killed a rabbit.  Just call me Clark Griswold.

Speaking of a dead rabbit, anybody want to buy a truck?  Might need something a bit more three kid friendly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Re: Vacation Report
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 01:25:55 AM »
Sounds like my Vacation.  I went to Bham for the WP show dodged the tornadoes Friday.  Fixing to leave my parents for the drive back to Mobile this evening whence I was walking our Long Haired Chihuahua and my brothers Weimaraner attacked my dog.  I got mud and dog slobber all over my new Auburn Tshirt I had put on for 30 minutes.  Dog is okay but I had to stop at a Vet Hospital on the way home and dish out $227 bucks for some pain meds for the doggy.  I am off to the beach for the rest of the week tomorrow.  I hope it goes smooth from here on out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:51:54 AM »
Sounds like my Vacation.  I went to Bham for the WP show dodged the tornadoes Friday.  Fixing to leave my parents for the drive back to Mobile this evening whence I was walking our Long Haired Chihuahua and my brothers Weimaraner attacked my dog.  I got mud and dog slobber all over my new Auburn Tshirt I had put on for 30 minutes.  Dog is okay but I had to stop at a Vet Hospital on the way home and dish out $227 bucks for some pain meds for the doggy.  I am off to the beach for the rest of the week tomorrow.  I hope it goes smooth from here on out.

That's karma smiting you for attending a Widespread Panic show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
That's karma smiting you for attending a Widespread Panic show.

It's like you're in my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 12:17:44 PM »
It's like you're in my head.
Make that 2 of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
It's like you're in my head vagina.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 01:04:22 PM »
If I had one of those I wouldn't ever leave the house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 01:35:04 PM »

hopefully, there isn't a red tide at the beach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »

Bank on it, wearing a Julio Jones jersey and the works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »

Well there won't be for AU_Tiger_2000. At least not for the next nine months.

Congrats!

And better you than me. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 02:07:30 PM »
Well there won't be for AU_Tiger_2000. At least not for the next nine months.

Congrats!

And better you than me. :)

Thanks, getting more excited than the shock we were feeling at knowing that we will be 51 by the time this one gets out of high school.  She had her first doctor visit today and they found a heartbeat and gave us a due date of Dec 8th. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 02:23:14 PM »
Thanks, getting more excited than the shock we were feeling at knowing that we will be 51 by the time this one gets out of high school.  She had her first doctor visit today and they found a heartbeat and gave us a due date of Dec 8th.

Congrats sir!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »

Congratulations!!! If it makes you feel any better:

K just turned 7.  S just turned 4.  I will be 41 in July and Carl will be 49 in September.   Do THAT math.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 03:04:38 PM »
Congratulations!!! If it makes you feel any better:

K just turned 7.  S just turned 4.  I will be 41 in July and Carl will be 49 in September.   Do THAT math.

add in the equation nookie is 3 years younger than the wench = cougar territory. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 03:27:52 PM »

Congratulations. Gotta keep that Adonis blood going.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 07:33:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike