Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

6 Girls videotape The Beating Of Another Girl

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
6 Girls videotape The Beating Of Another Girl
« on: April 08, 2008, 11:22:41 AM »
First of all WTF is the world coming to?  Did they not realize that by putting the assault on video that they may be in some shit?

http://www.wftv.com/news/15817394/detail.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: 6 Girls videotape The Beating Of Another Girl
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »
It looks like any other Jerry Springer episode with another fine example of today's white trash family.  Quick!  Send all of them to the gas chambers now before they grow up to become more Democrat constituents and leech off society’s producers for the rest of their lives.   :silence:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 02:51:50 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

kirkAU

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
i feel bad for the girl who got beat.  where in the world is her attorney going to get evidence of this beating?  how is she going to prove her case?

dear girls who beat ass and videotape it aka dumbasses,
please make checks payable to "i got my ass beat" and her attorney.
sincerely,
her attorney, (who recently won a large verdict)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
Your assailants today will be:

Mercades Nichols
Brittini Hardcastle
April Cooper
Cara Murphy
Britney Mayes
Kayla Hassell

Two Britneys (two spellings) a Mercades (mom, you ignorant slut) and a Kayla.

With names like these, this was their destiny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 04:36:56 PM »
Your assailants today will be:

Mercades Nichols
Brittini Hardcastle
April Cooper
Cara Murphy
Britney Mayes
Kayla Hassell

Two Britneys (two spellings) a Mercades (mom, you ignorant slut) and a Kayla.

With names like these, this was their destiny.

Some time in the joint may save them from the pole though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

kirkAU

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
from the report on MSNBC, it said police intend to try the 6 girls and two boys as adults.  I have no objection.  these teens, the attackers, probably didn't get any discipline as children.  The mother that was interviewed seem sto think the victim deserved it.  And i agree, she is an idiot and deserves some sort of punishment for her attitude and failure to control her daughter.  Luckily, our legal system is not a complete failure.  Parents are held responsible for the acts of their minor children.  I'm guessing (and i'm just a mere law student) that the jury, after watching the video, will award an enourmous amount in damages:
1. they attackers families will have to cover all medical expenses for the victim
2. pay for all emotional damages this girl endured, which could be argued to be in the millions, now that everyone online has seen this ass beating. this girl's reputation has been seriously damaged, she'll probably be ridiculed for the rest of her early years.
3. (and this is the big one) punitive damges.  clearly, this type of behavior cannot go unpunished.  A jury will not be sympathetic at all to the attackers or their families.  They are probably all uppermiddle class rich white families with nothing better to do than create drama with everyone else.  They'll have to bring out the check books to make this problem go away.  Say hello to a lower tax bracket and goodbye to your current socio-economic level.  I'm sure the Fathers of these girls and boys are royally pissed off at their bitchy daughters and dumbass sons, cause they can kiss that new porche or yacht goodbye.

If only i was already a plaintiff's lawyer, i'd could take a third of the jury award.

On the Criminal Side of things, if these girls are tried as adults, and convicted, they will not fair so well in prison.  they thought that was an ass whoopin they gave? just wait till they meet bruce, the female convict who runs prison.   Best advice for them, since video cameras can't lie, is to plea bargain, maybe even turn on everyone else, testify against your former friends.  Either way, their planned out happy lives in the white suburbs is now over.  No awkward prom sex for you this year.  Instead, some not so nice lesbian sex, where the foreplay hurts, and your prison jump suit gets torn and taken away.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:00:23 PM by kirkAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »
... They are probably all uppermiddle class rich white families ...

Everything else you posted made sense. But here you are clearly in the wrong, councilor. Go back and review the evidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
Everything else you posted made sense. But here you are clearly in the wrong, councilor. Go back and review the evidence.

The family interviews are entertaining.  I heard one of the mothers say something about "the internets and the you-tubes" and how "it all must stop."  The news media hasn't been much better.  What a bunch of low-class, ignorant scum!  Seriously, let's just exterminate them all.  Nobody will miss them.   :silence: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »
The family interviews are entertaining.  I heard one of the mothers say something about "the internets and the you-tubes" and how "it all must stop."  The news media hasn't been much better.  What a bunch of low-class, ignorant scum!  Seriously, let's just exterminate them all.  Nobody will miss them.   :silence: 
They're seriously trying to take this to the courts to set new precedent that sites like YouTube and Myspace be liable for its content, specific to situations like this.
Give me a fucking break.
Like YouTube posted a "Post videos of yourself beating the fuck out of someone within an inch of death!" contest.
Personal responsibility is so pase'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »
Personal responsibility is so pase'.

That's the problem with Modern American Liberalism and the Democrat party.  They don't have any regard for personal responsibility.  Everyone's a victim of somebody else's actions.  It reminds me of the dumbass, long-haired, hippy freak who asked John Kerry during one of these townhall type debates to "treat us as your children."  Pardon me, but that's not the President's job. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »
i'm just a mere law student

Fuck.  Another one?  I thought we met our affirmative action quota with AWK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
Fuck.  Another one?  I thought we met our affirmative action quota with AWK.
He is actually in my class here at Cumberland, we roll deep.  Plus, mglksau is a law student. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »
He is actually in my class here at Cumberland, we roll deep.  Plus, mglksau is a law student. 

Are they all dripping pussies like you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »
Are they all dripping pussies like you?
No, they resemble cockfaces like yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »
No, they resemble cockfaces like yourself.

You stick your face in enough cooch and eventually your nose will adapt to the shape.  I wear it as a symbol of pride.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
You stick your face in enough cooch and eventually your nose will adapt to the shape.  I wear it as a symbol of pride.
Hah, nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »
You are what you eat, pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 10:41:19 PM »
you know, make fun of law students now, but one of these days, ya'll will all need a lawyer.

probably for the 15 year old girl (or boy) you try to hook up with.  or the DUI, or public intox, or vehicular manslaughter.  and who will be there to defend you?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 11:12:24 PM »
you know, make fun of law students now, but one of these days, ya'll will all need a lawyer.

probably for the 15 year old girl (or boy) you try to hook up with.  or the DUI, or public intox, or vehicular manslaughter.  and who will be there to defend you?

Attempted vehicular Manslaughter what ever the fuck that means.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.