Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Donald Trump for President?

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Donald Trump for President?
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »
I thought you only loved me Garman, you cheating whure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:56 AM »
Landing in my Inbox today...  I hope none of these guys end up near the top. 

Paul essentially claims that Islamic extremism is our fault.  Blame America first?  Never mind history... 
http://www.youtube.com/v/XYbLR03JnYE

Gingrich is as much a part of the energy problem as the extreme Leftists and other RINOs. 
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265555/gingrich-received-over-300k-work-ethanol-lobbying-group-katrina-trinko

Trump is a fraud.  You don't give money to Democrats while claiming to be a Repiglican. 
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2011/04/trump-donated-50000-to-rahm-emanuels-mayoral-bid.html

Agree with you on Newt, his energy policy would be shit.  Still can't believe that he did the commercial with Pelosi a few years back.  I can't see the Paul video here at work, they have the youtubes blocked.

I can't blame Trump in a way.  It makes for shitty politics, but it makes for smart business.  I know a guy that owns a paving company, he will donate to both parties, he hates everything a Dem stands for, but if we get a Dem gov, it looks good that his company donated funds. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »
More on Trump...

1) "I probably identify more as Democrat."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2004
Then, run as a Democrat.

2) "I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2004
I guess you haven't been paying attention. 

3) "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald."
--Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, January 2007
Really?

4) "Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2007
Oh...  But now, you're saying Obama is the worst.

5) "I'm totally pro-choice."
--Interview with Fox News Sunday, October 1999
Good for you!

6) "I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."
--Remarks to reporters, December 1999
Yeah!  Keep those stupid males out of it!  And, let's hear it for those partial birth and late term abortions!!!

7) "I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care."
--Interview with CNN's Larry King, October 1999.
With abortions on demand, for everyone!

8) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans... We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan."
--Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000
Health insurance and personal responsibility could accomplish the same thing without the government forcing everyone to stand in line.   

9) "By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century."
--Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000
Today, it would be $5M for every person with a net worth over $1M, over $10M for every tax return filed by the top 1% of wage earners, and over $100k for every personal income tax return filed in the US.

10) "I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president."
--Interview with NY1, November 2008
I "think" you were wrong... again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GarMan

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:17 AM »
I thought you only loved me Garman, you cheating whure.

Don't hate!  You'll always be my favorite Sissy-Boy.  Bitch... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »
Not making a case for Trump, just that I don't blame him from a business standpoint of donating to both parties and then later cashing in on those political favors.  That is the way the system works currently.  The system needs to be overhauled, but at status quo, you can't blame him for that.  Now, you can blame him for the comments you listed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »
And I still can't believe that we are talking about Trump like he has a real chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »
And I still can't believe that we are talking about Trump like he has a real chance.

Personally, I don't believe that he really has a chance, but I'm concerned that he'll pull a Perot by launching an independent campaign pulling voters away from the Republican candidate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
Personally, I don't believe that he really has a chance, but I'm concerned that he'll pull a Perot by launching an independent campaign pulling voters away from the Republican candidate.

That is the most likely case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2011, 02:04:41 PM »

Not to sound tin foil or anything, but SOME think this is his ultimate plan. To keep Obama in power.

Somewhat agree with you on the Ron Paul Islamic stand. If its our fault, then why in the hell have they been practicing Jihad since the 7th Century. It's like blaming global warming in the 1700's on automobiles. I do like how he wants to just leave them the hell alone over there, let em kill each other,  seal up the borders and as AUT1 said - tell em all to piss up a rope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GarMan

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Somewhat agree with you on the Ron Paul Islamic stand. If its our fault, then why in the hell have they been practicing Jihad since the 7th Century. It's like blaming global warming in the 1700's on automobiles. I do like how he wants to just leave them the hell alone over there, let em kill each other,  seal up the borders and as AUT1 said - tell em all to piss up a rope.

If that would only work...  This Islamic Extremism hates the Western World.  There is no ignoring them.  We have to directly deal with them, and eventually on a broader scale to resolve this for the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
If that would only work...  This Islamic Extremism hates the Western World.  There is no ignoring them.  We have to directly deal with them, and eventually on a broader scale to resolve this for the future.

I'm thinking these plans should include pig fat somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2011, 10:34:33 PM »
Not to sound tin foil or anything, but SOME think this is his ultimate plan. To keep Obama in power.

I now am behind this 100% but I really don't think Trump even gives a shit about even making it to actual voting. The quotes G-man points out sure is interesting. I know this also may sound all tin-foil and shit but I seriously think that this is a Dem ploy having Trump in the pic. Trump keeps opening his mouth and shit comes out. CNN is hammering away on Trump and his Obama so called "vandetta". Before too long this will be see has a racism thing and the Republicans will be blamed. I'm telling you, this is a ploy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 09:35:43 AM »
I'm thinking these plans should include pig fat somewhere. 

Bacon...  Everything is better with bacon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 10:09:19 AM »
I now am behind this 100% but I really don't think Trump even gives a shit about even making it to actual voting. The quotes G-man points out sure is interesting. I know this also may sound all tin-foil and shit but I seriously think that this is a Dem ploy having Trump in the pic. Trump keeps opening his mouth and shit comes out. CNN is hammering away on Trump and his Obama so called "vandetta". Before too long this will be see has a racism thing and the Republicans will be blamed. I'm telling you, this is a ploy.
CNN and the Obama camp hammering him makes sense. If what I said is true, then Trump would be aiming at taking away votes from the right/middle, not the left. He'll split the ticket ala Taft(GOP)/Teddy(Progressive/Bull Moose) in 1912. And to a lesser extent like Perot in 1992.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »
There is no ignoring them.  We have to directly deal with them butt rape their families, and eventually on a broader scale turn their homeland into glass to resolve this for the future.

FTFY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 12:24:13 PM »
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
AUGUST 27, 2009 | ISSUE 45•35

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal

http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta,6866/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 01:25:05 PM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704187604576288811924282824.html

Sorry, birthers.

And thats fine. That's all anyone ever asked for. Keep in mind that Obama made the big deal out of this by NOT showing it a lot sooner. He could have avoided this hoopla a long time ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE