All he does is win!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: The OFFICIAL 2011 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2011, 04:17:34 PM »
All he does is win!
McCann hits a two run homerun in the top of the 11th to beat the Asstros.   :haha: :haha: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2011, 04:22:21 PM »
McCann hits a two run homerun in the top of the 11th to beat the Asstros.   :haha: :haha: :haha:
Everybody hands go up

and they stay there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »
McCann hits a solo homerun in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs to tie the game and go to extra innings...  :haha:

I was aiming my  :haha: at the thought of "Astros pitching" actually contributing to a win... and I was right, AS USUAL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »
The Braves are going all the way this year BABY!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
The Braves are going all the way this year BABY!!!

Fuck you Buzz.  Why do you feel the need to upset the BKG's all the time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »
Fuck you Buzz.  Why do you feel the need to upset the BKG's all the time?
Because they continue to show me year after year that they already hate me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »

I think I read where he is the first to do both in the same game since 1949.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2011, 12:51:08 PM »
Just checked the stats after watching the Braves go through another pitiful hitting performance against the suck ass Padres.  I was surprised to see the Braves at 9th overall in team hitting.  .242 team average.  It said they're averaging just over 5 runs a game but I must have missed those 3 games where they scored 39 runs per game to jack that total up.  They just don't ever seem to hit the ball and are constantly in these 2-2 extra inning games.

I did find why they're still 4 games over .500 and that's because they're 1st in the National League in pitching with a team 2.91 ERA.  They need guys like Uggla and Heyward to get healthy and get off that ass and start swinging the stick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »
I thought about bumping this thread last night when I saw where the Stros scored 6 in the 9th against the Cubbies, but seeing how Baltimore is just as shitty as both of them, I left it alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
I thought about bumping this thread last night when I saw where the Stros scored 6 in the 9th against the Cubbies, but seeing how Baltimore is just as shitty as both of them, I left it alone.

I'm worrying about the Bravos but the reality is, a wildcard is the best we can hope for because the Phillies just look like they're going to run away and hide.  Now they've got Uttley back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »
I wish the fucking Brewers would drop a few.  I'm shocked as hell the Cards have the 2nd best record in the NL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »
I'm worrying about the Bravos but the reality is, a wildcard is the best we can hope for because the Phillies just look like they're going to run away and hide.  Now they've got Uttley back.

Fuck it, I give up all hope of ever seeing Baltimore being a good team again.   I watched a little last night of the Bravos.  I didn't realize their bats were that week, but then again I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »
I wish the fucking Brewers would drop a few.  I'm shocked as hell the Cards have the 2nd best record in the NL.

I watched the Braves go down quietly at home to SD then flipped over just in time to see the Cards close out the World Champs.  The Cardinal organization is easily the most consistent in baseball.  No, they're not going to win it every year but they're always a player in deciding who does.  Always at or near the top.  With what he's done for so long now, LahRooza is probably the best there is in the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2011, 01:38:52 PM »

When Darwin Barney (who the fuck?) is leading the team in hitting, your team is the suxxors.  Wait till next Century!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2011, 01:47:14 PM »
When Darwin Barney (who the eff?) is leading the team in hitting, your team is the suxxors.  Wait till next Century!

Awww No, thank you very much, we will have our turn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2011, 01:52:35 AM »

In sweeping the Cubbies, the Suckasstros just won their first series of the season... THE FIRST ONE THIS WHOLE FUCKING SEASON.

:facepalm:

I hope the new owners got a free twelve pack of Coca-Cola or something with the purchase of any sucktastic MLB franchise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2011, 07:41:04 AM »
Damn, I fucking hate our bullpen.  Blow a 1 run lead in the 9th with 2 outs, and then lose in 11.  Fuck you Ryan Franklin.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »
Damn, I fucking hate our bullpen.  Blow a 1 run lead in the 9th with 2 outs, and then lose in 11.  Fuck you Ryan Franklin.

I know how much you love him...

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2011, 09:11:59 AM »
Not holding my breath but,

I'm hoping the Braves try to get Carlos Beltran for the two or three hole in RF to hit ahead of Chipper. It's not inconceivable that he can be gotten for a couple of players and a prospect. He hits Philly and Marlin pitching as good as any and it's time to roll 'em and see what happens. The Braves can't match the Philly starters but they can add a switch hitting threat who offers protection and more pop in the lineup. To me it makes as much sense as Drew or McGriff, both turning out to be just the right move at the right time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions