No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Alex Taylor (aka Bo Jr.) Commits To The Good Guys
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
Fuck YEAH!!!  He's at Auburn this weekend, along with A LOT of STUDS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »
Alex Taylor WR 6'4"190lbs. 10.8 (100 Meters) West Limestone, Ala (5 Grillz)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 10:43:49 PM »
Priapism warning:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 07:16:24 AM »
Priapism warning:

I'm going to call Bullshit on his highlight tape.  If that tape hasn't been doctored, then Mr. Taylor runs about a 3.8 40 & the refs runs about a 4.5 40.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 07:44:25 AM »
I'm going to call Bullshit on his highlight tape.  If that tape hasn't been doctored, then Mr. Taylor runs about a 3.8 40 & the refs runs about a 4.5 40.

What mark?  I didn't see any that counted off oddly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 01:08:59 PM »
What mark?  I didn't see any that counted off oddly?
All of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »
All of it.

Really?  I actually just timed a couple of his open field runs with a stop watch and if anything they were coming up slower.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »
Really?  I actually just timed a couple of his open field runs with a stop watch and if anything they were coming up slower.

You did what?  :bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 01:15:08 PM »
Btw, it's looking like Auburn and Taylor are going their separate ways, according to J.Lee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 01:17:43 PM »
You did what?  :bs:

Not terribly hard to do.

Wait till he hits open field in a straight line, start the clock, then mark what yard line it is and how much distance he travels in how much time.

I know the math frightens you and all......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:54 PM »
Not terribly hard to do.

Wait till he hits open field in a straight line, start the clock, then mark what yard line it is and how much distance he travels in how much time.

Pretty good bench test, but not an accurate 40 time.  You don't get to start the 40 at the combine with a running start.  Though that would be interesting to see what kind of numbers come up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:54 PM »
Btw, it's looking like Auburn and Taylor are going their separate ways, according to J.Lee.

What the fuck? What happened? It now has Auburn listed as a "low" college choice? Why did this happen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »
What the eff? What happened? It now has Auburn listed as a "low" college choice? Why did this happen?

He didn't want to compete for playing time with Zeke.  Zeke is so dumb it's only a matter of time before he gets bumped from QB to DE to RB at which time they will give the fans in the endzone cards that say STOP! a la Forrest Gump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »
Pretty good bench test, but not an accurate 40 time.  You don't get to start the 40 at the combine with a running start.  Though that would be interesting to see what kind of numbers come up.

I understand that.  People also don't run a forty in pads either so that should add to the time.  Was just trying to find where he was really fast and couldn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
Not terribly hard to do.

:poke:

Besides, I didn't have my Jobber 6 close by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:26:35 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions