Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How $abahr retook Mobile

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
How $abahr retook Mobile
« on: April 05, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »
This is from a thread that was started on AUNation....

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=46811&st=0

Wincrimson Today, 10:32 PM Post #33

I wrote that he wasn't God because you seem to act like there is no way I could know him. Your implication, at least in my mind, was that there was no way I could ever know something that you or any other person wouldn't. That's untrue.

Yes, Ronnie has been cleared of any wrongdoing by the NCAA. Colleges will not hire him, including Alabama, because his name is mud. Why do you ask me to make up my mind? I've stated plain as day that Cottrell has been cleared and there's a reason a once respected college football coach is the head man at Alma Bryant High. Dude, he even voluntarily took a polygraph test and passed. He did nothing wrong and for some strange, sick reason, you can't seem to accept that.

The Prowler Today, 11:25 PM Post #34 

Quote(WinCrimson @ Apr 4 2008, 10:32 PM)

(Dude, he even voluntarily took a polygraph test and passed. He did nothing wrong and for some strange, sick reason, you can't seem to accept that.)

Dude....You do realize that taking a Polygraph doesn't mean Anything....Hell, I could take one and say that I'm not an Auburn fan nor am I a Fat A**, and I'd pass. Here ya go, to prove my point.

http://antipolygraph.org/

--------------------
..."BOOM, MUTHAF@#$ER YEAH....That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout, KNOCK THESE MUTHAF@#$ERS OUT!!!!!!" - a True Piece of S**T
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: How $abahr retook Mobile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
I love the fact that some of those stupid fuckers STILL believe bammers was set up and totally innocent,
Bammer, where stupidity meets delusion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
I love the fact that some of those stupid fuckers STILL believe bammers was set up and totally innocent,
Bammer, where stupidity meets delusion
That would make a great fark.  Take a picture of Bryant-denny and add the caption "At the corner of delusion and stupidity, you can find Bryant-Denny"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:30:45 AM »
That would make a great fark.  Take a picture of Bryant-denny and add the caption "At the corner of delusion and stupidity, you can find Bryant-Denny"

Make it happen!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.