Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SABAN RECRUITS A SEXUAL PREDATOR... **crickets**

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
SABAN RECRUITS A SEXUAL PREDATOR... **crickets**
« on: March 17, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »
WTF kind of program they runnin' over thar in West Vance?  Nothing but thugs and criminals, I tells ya'!  Saban done lost control over that program.  Cruitin' thugs is the only way they win...

Did I miss anything?

Top recruit arrested for sexual assault
Posted by Tom Fornelli

Derek David is a 6'4 225-pound linebacker from Rockdale High in Rockdale, Texas, and the junior is considered one of the best defensive prospects in the state of Texas in his class. He originally commited to Texas Tech, but has since decommitted and has received offers from schools like Alabama, USC, Oklahoma and Ohio State. Just to name a few.

Offers which may soon be taken off the table. David was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 16-year old girl in his aunt's house last Friday.

According to police, he asked a 16-year-old girl to come play video games at his aunt's house, he then allegedly forced her inside and sexually assaulted her.

The young girl, who police say was not David's girlfriend, was taken to Scott and White hospital in Temple where a test taken showed she was positive for trauma.

"We interviewed Mr. David, he admitted he had sex with the young lady," Rockdale police Chief Thomas Harris said.

Police also said he didn't stop having sex with girl despite her pleas.

According to police, it's now a closed investigation and it's now up to the Milam County grand jury on whether or not to send the case to trial. David was released from jail on Wednesday on $20,000 bond. Needless to say, while David's football future is in peril given the nature of his charges, if he's found to be guilty he'll have a lot more problems to deal with than just football.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions