No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: F'Bomb....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »
On the right hand side of the blog....

WE @6pintsofkramer Those UA-AU tags that say "house divided" should really say "house half-retarded.

lolz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
Usually Scarbinsky and Fartbaum alternates their negative articles on Auburn/Chizik. It seems they are parallel these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »
Sounds like a NtYF project. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homer Samford

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 11:00:31 AM »
This is a setup by the REC. They need the mouthpiece of the SEC talking about how friggin' awesome Alabama is and how screwed Auburn is and how much they cheated to get it.

If you are an Auburn fan, you have no business listening to Paul Finebaum. Ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homer Samford

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
Finebaum insinuates that Chizik basically cheated hard and fell into his NC and Saban planned his seven years ago.

This is fucking ridiculous. Granted, I didn't think Chizik would win one either but to conclude that this whole thing is the biggest fluke in the history of ever is just the tired, sad, scared shitless talking points of the Bama masses.

Fuck this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 12:57:08 PM »
Finebaum insinuates that Chizik basically cheated hard and fell into his NC and Saban planned his seven years ago.

This is fucking ridiculous. Granted, I didn't think Chizik would win one either but to conclude that this whole thing is the biggest fluke in the history of ever is just the tired, sad, scared shitless talking points of the Bama masses.

Fuck this.
I thought Bammer propaganda  was just part of  "the process."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
He's crawfishing hard on it today. Spinning, excusing, lying.  Admits he fucked up and didnt know he was being recorded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
He's crawfishing hard on it today. Spinning, excusing, lying.  Admits he phuked up and didnt know he was being recorded.

What the hell difference does that make? 

"I said some stupid stuff, but I didn't know people would remember it.  For that, I am sorry."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »
What the hell difference does that make? 

"I said some stupid stuff, but I didn't know people would remember it.  For that, I am sorry."

He admitted he'd have phrased thing differently and toned them down if he'd known it was on the record, but then also tried to prop himself back up by claiming he's savvy enough to know that he's always on the record in public, and isn't surprised it was recorded. Fact is, he got caught with his pants down committing a rookie mistake.

He said this was a speech to a business class, and claimed he was talking about business models.  He didn't come close to making any kind of business model comparisons.  He said Bammer is great, and the greatest coach and crooter of the day is selling a superior product and Auburn cut corners, cheated, and won because that's the only way we can compete.  No way Auburn can get the classes Chizik has landed any other way.  Well hell, y'all listen..

He's trying to say he was "asking questions, not making statements or allegations".  Well Paul, let me ask you this: "Are you still arraigning homosexual liaisons with young boys on the internet?"  That's just a question too, but it certainly contains a blatant allegation.

I am suspecting he's a little uneasy about this.  He was treading dangerously close to defamation.  This professor that invites him to speak must want to suck his dick.  There's no business acumen  to be learned in what Finebaum is "lecturing on".   

I'm thinking I will let BSC's President know that I don't appreciate their business school holding an open forum for Finebaum to come trash Auburn.   My mother is a BSC alum and donates money.  I may get her to sign on too.   I suspect that, knowing the demographics of BSC, there were more than a few kids in that class from outside the state, and whose parents might not give a rip about bammer or Auburn football and would consider it a great waste of teaching time.

Disclaimer:I don't know that Finebaum has liaisons with young boys. It's just a hypothetical question for the purposes of illustration
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
He's crawfishing hard on it today. Spinning, excusing, lying.  Admits he fucked up and didnt know he was being recorded.

I did not clik the link - the fuckhead gave a speech at BSC?  And bashed Auburn and got busted?

Fucktard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
Disclaimer:I don't know that Finebaum has liaisons with young boys. It's just a hypothetical question for the purposes of illustration

I think you should go with it.  That kind of baseless accusation can win you a Pulitzer now days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »
I did not clik the link - the fuckhead gave a speech at BSC?  And bashed Auburn and got busted?

Fucktard.
Yeah, it sounds like more of the same ol' until you click the link and hear his "true feelings."

It will piss you off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
Yeah, it sounds like more of the same ol' until you click the link and hear his "true feelings."

It will piss you off.

I really is 40 minutes of every cliché dig you can take at Auburn from Lowder on down the line.  The level of drivel you'd hear on the radio, or read on the net packaged, loosely, as lecture to business school students comparing it to the wonderful business model at the crapstain.   The whole bit is predicated upon the fact that Auburn can only compete through cheating, and that Alabama is, and always has been superior.  That bammer is clean, pristine, and Saban is doing it right. 

He even spun a story about him talking to Kirby Smart in to a negative.  He asked Smart about Auburn's recruiting right after Chizik and staff hit the ground, and Smart said "Every school we go to, they've already been there".  Finebaum said they were very aggressive, and made this out to mean they were thereby cheating.  Of course when Saban is in 8 places at once "bumping in to recruits by accident", he's just the hardest working coach on the crootin' trail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
Love the part where Alabama = Apple and Auburn = Enron, Lehman Brothers, BP, HealthSouth, etc.

Hay Pawl, do you know who the #2 guy at Apple behind Steve Jobs is? The guy who took over in the interim each time he fell ill?

Tim Cook, Auburn Alum

http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/cook.html
Cook earned an M.B.A. from Duke University, where he was a Fuqua Scholar, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Auburn University.
:fu:

And then his very next thought is that when Auburn did the Big Cat Weekend, Tiger Prowl, etc. they weren't being innovative like Apple, they were being desperate.

Nick Saban is innovative. No examples given. He just is.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:56:56 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »
He admitted he'd have phrased thing differently and toned them down if he'd known it was on the record, but then also tried to prop himself back up by claiming he's savvy enough to know that he's always on the record in public, and isn't surprised it was recorded. Fact is, he got caught with his pants down committing a rookie mistake.

He said this was a speech to a business class, and claimed he was talking about business models.  He didn't come close to making any kind of business model comparisons.  He said Bammer is great, and the greatest coach and crooter of the day is selling a superior product and Auburn cut corners, cheated, and won because that's the only way we can compete.  No way Auburn can get the classes Chizik has landed any other way.  Well hell, y'all listen..

He's trying to say he was "asking questions, not making statements or allegations".  Well Paul, let me ask you this: "Are you still arraigning homosexual liaisons with young boys on the internet?"  That's just a question too, but it certainly contains a blatant allegation.

I am suspecting he's a little uneasy about this.  He was treading dangerously close to defamation.  This professor that invites him to speak must want to suck his dick.  There's no business acumen  to be learned in what Finebaum is "lecturing on".   

I'm thinking I will let BSC's President know that I don't appreciate their business school holding an open forum for Finebaum to come trash Auburn.   My mother is a BSC alum and donates money.  I may get her to sign on too.   I suspect that, knowing the demographics of BSC, there were more than a few kids in that class from outside the state, and whose parents might not give a rip about bammer or Auburn football and would consider it a great waste of teaching time.

Are his admitting all this linked somewhere?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »

Are his admitting all this linked somewhere?

I don't know, is everything in the world instantly linked?  If it's not, does it cease to exist, or is it stricken from the time space continuum as if it never happened?

I was listening live...on the radio. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
I don't know, is everything in the world instantly linked?  If it's not, does it cease to exist, or is it stricken from the time space continuum as if it never happened?

I was listening live...on the radio. 
Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
Just for you: http://www.pocomoketattler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/assclown.jpg

Hey that looks like that AUDYEHARD guy from auc. Him and Galen loved each other so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE