Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ha ha funny ha ha

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
ha ha funny ha ha
« on: March 11, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
There was a guy that went in to the catholic confessional and said, "Father, I haven't been here in a month, but I have sinned. I have had sex with Nookie Green twice since my last confession."

"Go forth and say 3 Hail Mary's", the priest replied.

About 5 minutes later a second guy went in to the confessional and said, "Bless me father for I have sinned. I haven't been here for 2 months, and I have slept with Nookie Green twice a week for the past 2 months."

"Say, my child, who is Nookie Green?"

"She is a new girl in the neighborhood." the man replied.

The priest acknowledged and said "Go forth and say 5 hail Mary's".

The next Sunday, the priest was preaching in church when the back door opened and in walked this beautiful lady. She was wearing a stunning tight fitted, short green dress, and shiny green emerald high heel shoes to match. She had great tits and a nice ass and every man's head turned as she walked down the aisle and sat right in front of the preacher and the alter boy. When she sat down, she sat with her legs just enough apart that both the priest and alter boy could tell that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest looked at the alter boy and asked, "Is that Nookie Green?"

The alter boy responded, "No, I think that is just a reflection from her shoes."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions