No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Blackberry Curve vs. Pearl
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:00:00 PM »
Any takers? Which?

Definitely the Pearl.

And then hand your balls over to Snaggie's wife.

Fuck's sake, man.  Did you really have to ask?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 03:54:14 PM »
Definitely the Pearl.

She has many mason jars on her desk
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Homer Samford

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 04:02:28 PM »
Definitely the Pearl.

Did I miss something? Somebody's better half work for a cell company or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »
I-Phone 4 has the wifi's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 07:00:36 PM »
I-Phone 4 has the wifi's.

And all teh gheys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
Real men stroke the Droids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 01:16:14 PM »
And all teh gheys.
My dance card's always full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 10:07:27 AM »
Any takers? Which?

Neither....

Go with a Droid or an iPhone. I've owned 2 of the three and messed around a lot on the iPhone 4. Droid and iPhone are leaps and bounds ahead of RIM at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 01:23:13 PM »
Homer this video will explain everything.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homer Samford

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »
Here's what I need the phone for. I need something that will work as a phone, I can manage my email from and do a little bit of the social networking. I don't need video streaming or the ability to land spaceships remotely or anything like that.

I played with one of the HTCs the other day in the store but I'm afraid it has features I'd never use and wouldn't be worth it.

Of the three - BlackBerry, HTC/Droid, iPhone - which best serves my needs? (And yes, I asked the people there and they couldn't answer me. Probably because they are 16 and don't have a frigging clue what I'm talking about most of the time.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 10:08:27 AM »
Here's what I need the phone for. I need something that will work as a phone, I can manage my email from and do a little bit of the social networking. I don't need video streaming or the ability to land spaceships remotely or anything like that.

I played with one of the HTCs the other day in the store but I'm afraid it has features I'd never use and wouldn't be worth it.

Of the three - BlackBerry, HTC/Droid, iPhone - which best serves my needs? (And yes, I asked the people there and they couldn't answer me. Probably because they are 16 and don't have a frigging clue what I'm talking about most of the time.)

Seriously, I would go with either the iPhone or a Droid every day of the week before hitting a blackberry.  I actually have a Blackberry (work) and a Samsung smartyphone (personal), so I feel that I am qualified to tell you this.  Most if not all droid engine phones have the capability to sync with your corporate email and they don't have to connect through a separate server like the blackberry does.  Once you play with the apps on either the iPhone or a Droid, you will not want to go back to anything else imnsho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Homer Samford

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 10:14:26 AM »
Seriously, I would go with either the iPhone or a Droid every day of the week before hitting a blackberry.  I actually have a Blackberry (work) and a Samsung smartyphone (personal), so I feel that I am qualified to tell you this.  Most if not all droid engine phones have the capability to sync with your corporate email and they don't have to connect through a separate server like the blackberry does.  Once you play with the apps on either the iPhone or a Droid, you will not want to go back to anything else imnsho.

Thanks, Buzz. I liked that HTC Aria thing and will probably just go with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

This has you written all over it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »
Thanks, Buzz. I liked that HTC Aria thing and will probably just go with it.

Buzz is right. Once you get used to an iPhone or Droid, you won't have a second thought about going back to a crackberry. They aren't even in the same neighborhood. This coming from a former bb owner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Homer Samford

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »
This has you written all over it.

:) LOL and I'm probably younger than any of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »
:) LOL and I'm probably younger than any of you.

That doesn't mean anything around here.  This is a really technology driven crowd. 
Why just last week Snaggle ordered a digital penis pump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »
That doesn't mean anything around here.  This is a really technology driven crowd. 
Why just last week Snaggle ordered a digital penis pump.

The wife just called and said there's a package on the front door step.  Couldn't tell what it is but I know it's the XJ2000 Digipump I ordered last Tuesday.  I chose the "Whisper-vacuum" model.

I can not wait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »
The wife just called and said there's a package on the front door step.  Couldn't tell what it is but I know it's the XJ2000 Digipump I ordered last Tuesday.  I chose the "Whisper-vacuum" model.

I can not wait.

The super quiet model.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE