Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WZZN issues statement on "tapes"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
WZZN issues statement on "tapes"
« on: March 02, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »
Won't be played unless they are authenticated. 

Opinions of on air talent does not reflect the position of management. 

http://www.977thezone.com/The_Tapes_Statement.pdf

Smells like bullshit and crawfishing. 

They are on the ropes.  Deliver the KO blow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

Re: WZZN issues statement on "tapes"
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »
Moron whining bammer caller, John from H'ville says he heard that tape today and its huge and very damning.  Says Auburns needs to issue some statement, and the end is near.  Soon all will be taken away from Auburn.  More tapes like that to come, and its gonna get bad.  Geezusfuckincristo!  Told you, they were told what was on the tapes, its what they want to hear, and they hear what they want from JACK SHIT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 05:40:23 PM »
Moron whining bammer caller, John from H'ville says he heard that tape today and its huge and very damning.  Says Auburns needs to issue some statement, and the end is near.  Soon all will be taken away from Auburn.  More tapes like that to come, and its gonna get bad.  Geezusfuckincristo!  Told you, they were told what was on the tapes, its what they want to hear, and they hear what they want from JACK SHIT!
Whore Shit!!! GOT 13?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »
If their mission is to "report the sports news in an unbiased fashion", why the hell is this guy one of their talk show hosts?

Has their ever been a more biased host than Moore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »
Won't be played unless they are authenticated. 

Opinions of on air talent does not reflect the position of management. 

http://www.977thezone.com/The_Tapes_Statement.pdf

Smells like bullshit and crawfishing. 

They are on the ropes.  Deliver the KO blow.
Okay, we make our own tape and send it to F-bomb.  Doesn't matter what it says. But it will be "an Auburn response."We can get very imaginative with this, anything under the sun. I say we send a satirical tape with all of the build-up and hoopla from a souce the fuckers would get excited about. I'm all in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 05:57:52 PM »

Hope he was laughed off the air. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 06:04:22 PM »
Hope he was laughed off the air.

Not really.  Dude is seriuosly deranged.  He jumped all over Lars Anderson for not mentioning Cam's 3 felony CHARGES in his SI piece in Oct.  He was basically pissed that he didnt set out to do a smear piece on Cam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 06:14:21 PM »
Okay, we make our own tape and send it to F-bomb.  Doesn't matter what it says. But it will be "an Auburn response."We can get very imaginative with this, anything under the sun. I say we send a satirical tape with all of the build-up and hoopla from a souce the fuckers would get excited about. I'm all in.
I want to play the voice of Pat Dye. We can make this bitch histerically funny and rub it in their faces.Come on guys, this is our chance to stick it in these people and break it off cleanly. It makes a mockery of all of the  Bamer shitheads in one fail swoop. I'm fucking deranged enough to turn their derangement against them.

Okay I'll hang up and listen.
I don't think you people realize what kind of opportunity you have here.

And yes. Responding to ones own quote with a quote is like talking about one's self in third person.
I can do that. I've done it before. Keep up!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 06:39:01 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 06:30:13 PM »
I want to play the voice of Pat Dye. We can make this bitch histerically funny and rub it in their faces.Come on guys, this is our chance to stick it in these people and break it off cleanly. It makes a mockery of all of the  Bamer shitheads in one fail swoop. I'm fucking deranged enough to turn their derangement against them.

Okay I'll hang up and listen.

Did you just quote yourself...and then respond to it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
Did you just quote yourself...and then respond to it?

Jmar likes the bath salts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
Jmar likes the bath salts.
Don't like my idea of fighting fire with fire huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
Can we make 2 screen names for jmar to use depending on which personality is posting at that time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »
Can we make 2 screen names for jmar to use depending on which personality is posting at that time?
Is it a requirement of yours because I assure you that I am one and the same as always. Or had you rather I should take the Andy Kaufman approach ?
I aim to please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »
Common sense tells you that if these tapes existed, there would have been a nuclear war between internet bloggers and pseudo reporters to be the first to play un-cut damnation from the mountain tops.  There is no hope for exclusivity at this point if so many people have heard it.  If it has been heard, it's been in a position to be leaked, projected, blasted and internet bombed to millions by now.

It isn't going to happen at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 08:46:28 AM »
Common sense tells you that if these tapes existed, there would have been a nuclear war between internet bloggers and pseudo reporters to be the first to play un-cut damnation from the mountain tops.  There is no hope for exclusivity at this point if so many people have heard it.  If it has been heard, it's been in a position to be leaked, projected, blasted and internet bombed to millions by now.

It isn't going to happen at this point.

Where did the "tapes" rumor start? 

I don't even think this was an ESPN thing.  I think this started on a message board where Tide "insiders" claimed there were recordings of the Newtons. 

Life is silly right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 08:54:56 AM »

I don't even think this was an ESPN thing.  I think this started on a message board where Tide "insiders" claimed there were recordings of the Newtons. 

I think it was Moore himself that got the rumor started which led to him being on several other radio shows. Then leave it up to SbB to give some internet legs which then led to internet wildfire. It seems to me that Moore lost control of this thing the last couple of days and now its his ass in the sling.

I thing Chop nailed it. There is no hope for exclusivity at this point so Moore has gotten about all he is gonna get out of it in order to boost the WZZN ratings. Whats left is just food for the roaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »

Life is silly right now.

This has to end. 

I'm of the opinion that these two clowns are manufacturing tapes.  He's told about six different stories. 

Moore and the redfish have to be taken off the air. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 09:36:52 AM »
This has to end. 

I'm of the opinion that these two clowns are manufacturing tapes.  He's told about six different stories. 

It does have to end.  The problem is if these two clowns decide to be just that - clowns. 

Perhaps they are seeing this as an opportunity to be a highly rated talk show that never discusses serious topics.  It's a comedy show.  A real vaudeville presentation.

Cam and Cecil in hot water with Auburn about pay-for-play?  We'll manufacture the tapes.  Come and listen.

Muschamp and Florida in trouble for having recruits sleep with cheerleaders?  We'll hire a big black guy and a hot adult film star and let them go at it in a dark hotel room.  Then we'll publish the video on our website after advertising it on the air.  Come and watch.  Then, um, come. 

Dooley and Tennessee in trouble for handing bags of cash to high school coaches?  We'll get a surveillance camera and film a guy that looks like a Tennessee booster handing a brown paper bag to a guy that sorta kinda looks like the head coach of a local high school.

It's like Weird Al Yankovich decided to do sports radio.  These guys may benefit from their lies in ways we can't control because we all know people like comedy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 09:59:24 AM »
Tapes, Part 2

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
This has to end. 

It's the Barkers and Shanes that kept the story going based on info from people like Moore whom they were convinced was credible. Larger outlets followed suit because of the smoke. Auburn callers should be giving Barker the business this morning but I'm sure he gets off light. They were certain there was something to it, enough to beat the drum even as a method of stalling until some nugget surfaced.When does the Hiraldo Riveira moment of truth take place for these mullets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions