Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shaq to AU

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Shaq to AU
« on: February 15, 2011, 09:50:54 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/shaquille_johnson_becomes_1st.html

Shaquille Johnson becomes 1st verbal commitment in Auburn basketball's 2012 recruiting class

AUBURN -- A high-flying 6-foot-4 guard known for his prowess at leaping and dunking became the first verbal commitment in Auburn's 2012 signing class late Saturday.

Shaquille Johnson, who plays for Milton High in Alpharetta, Ga., attended Auburn's game against Mississippi State Saturday and formally committed to coaches shortly thereafter.

"I have good relationships with [the Auburn coaches] and I feel like I can go in there and get good minutes as a freshman," Johnson told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Milton-Shaquille-Johnson.JPGShaquille Johnson is the first member of Auburn's 2012 class (Photo courtesy Atlanta Journal-Constitution).

Johnson had offers from Georgia State and Liberty and was receiving interest from Georgia, Georgia Tech and Clemson, according to the newspaper. Rivals.com said he also had offers from Nevada and Buffalo.

Johnson recently transferred to Milton from Salem High in Conyers, Ga. The junior is the first player off the bench for Milton, which includes players who have signed with Ohio State, Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt and Furman.

Johnson has competed in dunk contest and gained further notoriety this summer when he broke a rim in two pieces during an AAU game.

Auburn has three signees -- Willy Kouassi, Bernard Morena and Cedric McAfee -- in its current class and could add more during the late signing period.

The biggest target is Trevor Lacey, a senior guard from Huntsville's Butler High School. Lacey visited Auburn Saturday. He is also being pursued by Alabama, Kentucky, Connecticut and others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Shaq to AU
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 11:22:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
Dayummmm...that boy got sick hops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 11:38:07 AM »
And look at that offer list.

Georgia State and Liberty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 11:39:23 AM »
Sweet!  When do we get Kobe Smith?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »

Both of which could...and probably did whip our ass this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:48:22 AM »
Both of which could...and probably did whip our ass this year.

What the fuck ever.

AU>Duke
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 11:51:33 AM »
What the phuk ever.

AU>Duke

It's Science.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »
It's Science.

Whatever there Thomas Dolby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 12:17:06 PM »
Wait, that was wrong of me and I had my teams mixed up.  It was Georgia Southern we played and beat 88-84 in overtime.  And I was too harsh.  Just think where this team would be had we been able to squeak by:

Columbus State (Woops, did it again.  That loss was just an exhibition)
UNC Asheville
Samford
Campbell
Jacksonville
Presbyterian

We'd be looking very Lebo-esque right now and a real threat to get on that NIT bubble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 12:32:08 PM »

Chris Porter made our team good...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
I miss Mamadou Enzyme
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »
Dayummmm...that boy got sick hops.
He has the skillz to pay the billz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 01:21:05 PM »
Whatever there Thomas Dolby

It is, we beat FSU who beat Dook.  Plus we beat USCe and MSU, so the way I have it figured is this.

AU > FSU > Dook >  USCe > Vandy > MSU > UNC

I can't correlate Dook with USCe, but they did beat UNC who got beat by Vandy, who lost to USCe who beat MSU or something like that............See I told you it was Science.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
There you have it...Chubb is better than Tyler Hansborough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »

haha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »

Damn straight. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »
I don't know how they do it.  I just know they have science to back it up.  See? Wow...science!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 04:51:16 PM »

Can you say unstoppable powerhouse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
Can you say unstoppable powerhouse?
Too soon for a title,
just give me a chance to come up with the right one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions