« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:07:58 AM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: SI's Cheerleader of the week, Auburn's very own
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
 :thumbsup: :tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »
 :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »
 :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 10:34:33 PM »
She is beautiful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 03:11:07 AM »
Chad turned her down!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »
Yeah I'm with you Chad......Too Damn skinny.  I mean, she Freakin' Beautiful in the face and she's probably got a tight little ass, but she needs to go to Rally's twice a day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 11:32:44 AM »
Yeah I'm with you Chad......Too Damn skinny.  I mean, she Freakin' Beautiful in the face and she's probably got a tight little ass, but she needs to go to Rally's twice a day. 

You're fucking nuts...she is freaking gorgeous and I bet she has an unbelievable body!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »
Chad turned her down!
I would have done nothing of the sort had the opportunity ever arisen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
You're fucking nuts...she is freaking gorgeous and I bet she has an unbelievable body!
Yeah, I'll bet these two have unbelievable bodies too.  :puke: :puke:

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:56:06 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »
You must have been hanging out with former uat players.  Maybe you got hit in the head by a crack pipe, since they seem to like to throw them at people.

Anyway, I would turn her down as well, but only because I'm a tease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 11:12:22 PM »
Yeah, I'll bet these two have unbelievable bodies too.  :puke: :puke:

See, now that I'm older and have watched many a fine woman turn into a not so fine woman after that first puppy, I find these two just right in the flesh department. So for a few years you gotta listen to your buddies offer up a Big Mac or two. But after that first puppy, these two are gonna be just right. Look at Nicole now and see just how well she has filled out. Go back to those high school reunions and look up the skinny girl. She will usually be the one with the hot body. The ones that used to be hot will be the ones fighting to look decent. Remember young guys, you gotta live longer with them old than you do with them young. :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 11:46:15 AM »
Remember young guys, you gotta live longer with them old than you do with them young.
I think that goes both ways, big man.  I am sure you still have those same rock hard abs and buns of steel that you had in high school and look just like you did when she married you...

Sorry, but expecting a working woman (who isn't a millionaire with a personal trainer, a good plastic surgeon and a nanny) to be a perpetual hottie after she has kids is bullshit.  Unless you are a guy who could be a body double for an American Gladiator after age 40, then kiss my ass.  Since I don't think any of you guys are pushing out puppies - what's YOUR excuse? :mad:

(NOTE:  VERY sore subject wtih Jen.  Tread lightly.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
I think that goes both ways, big man.  I am sure you still have those same rock hard abs and buns of steel that you had in high school and look just like you did when she married you...

Sorry, but expecting a working woman (who isn't a millionaire with a personal trainer, a good plastic surgeon and a nanny) to be a perpetual hottie after she has kids is bullshit.  Unless you are a guy who could be a body double for an American Gladiator after age 40, then kiss my ass.  Since I don't think any of you guys are pushing out puppies - what's YOUR excuse? :mad:

She is freaking beautiful, but here is my question.  It says she was born in 1984, which is one year after me.  She is a senior, I graduated in May 2005.  I like her already, she is on the 6 year plan. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »
 :idhitit:

And then :idhitit:again

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
:idhitit:

Damn man...that would be a busy ass 10 minutes for you!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

Wait a minute now. I'm not saying a woman isn't sexy after she has kids. I was just defending the waifs. As we get older, we all suffer from the balls and chains of life. No more free time to work on us because we are taking care of others. No I am not the same as I was at 20. But that was from hard work, not genetics. The guys were busting on skinny chicks and I was just giving another view of the same pics.
The premise is still the same....choose wisely, you have to spend a lot of time together then you get old. And I'll have you know my buns are just as tight as they have always been.....for as long as I can hold my breath!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »
Damn man...that would be a busy ass 10 minutes for you!!!

I may be able to make it last that long...if she doesn't move too much.  Ooh baby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »

Men get better looking with age, it's a scientific fact.  Proof positive that god is a woman...and your post shows that she's also a catty bitch at that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.