Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Little Teaser

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A Little Teaser
« on: March 28, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »
This kid is a farkin' BEAST!!!  Word is, he verbaled to us again.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

Re: A Little Teaser
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »
I just got off the phone with my inside sources, and they confirm what you're telling us. 

<by 'inside sources', I mean rivals.com, and by 'phone', I mean internet>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
Stop flaunting your massive E-penis in our faces,  Next thing you know, you'll be telling us about some really cool barbecue you went to, where you pressed the flesh with people who really claim to know people and stuff that we don't know but think that we wish we did know.

You bitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 01:10:41 AM »
I wish I could stop flaunting my e-penis, but it is HUGE!  I am hung like Johnny Holmes and Long Dong Silver combined.  I hate it for your wives and/or girlfriends, because word spreads like wildfire that I sasify all the wemens needs.   

I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about right now.  It took me 30 minutes just to type this reply (between blowjobs) and I'm about to pass the fuck out.  Word em up. 

Sorry I didn't make sense in this post, but I promise I'll make up for it with a  picture of my buddie's wife naked.  No si=ht
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 08:15:59 AM »
Well......I'm still waitin' on that pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 09:12:06 AM »
I wish I could stop flaunting my e-penis, but it is HUGE!  I am hung like Johnny Holmes and Long Dong Silver combined.  I hate it for your wives and/or girlfriends, because word spreads like wildfire that I sasify all the wemens needs.   

I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about right now.  It took me 30 minutes just to type this reply (between blowjobs) and I'm about to pass the fuck out.  Word em up. 

Sorry I didn't make sense in this post, but I promise I'll make up for it with a  picture of my buddie's wife naked.  No si=ht

A perfect example of why it's not a good idea to post under the influence. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
A perfect example of why it's not a good idea to post under the influence. 

I love the = sign that was supposed to be the "backspace"...funny shit! I have posted under the influence numerous times. The best is seeing the little symbol where you posted something in a thread and have no idea that you have even gone to the thread before...I have done that too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 07:49:33 AM »
  It took me 30 minutes just to type this reply (between blowjobs) and I'm about to pass the fuck out. 

Who all got blowjobs from you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 09:08:42 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »

Who all got blowjobs from you?

No one man.  What are you talking about??   :bag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »
No one man.

So it was lots of different men.  No just one.

Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »
You know how I roll.  I learned from the best.

<that'd be you, jumbo>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »
but I promise I'll make up for it with a  picture of my buddie's wife naked.  No si=ht

If you have pictures of my wife naked please be to posting.  It's been a long time since I've seen boobs that weren't on a computer screen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions