No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn vs Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
3 turnovers in the first 4 trips.  Watched the 1st half.  God please put this team out of it's misery...or at least stop ESPN from showing every fucking game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 10:11:10 PM »
I only hope that Sonny Smith and Charles Barkley do the play-by-play for the ESPN games in Tuscaloosa.

Chubb is out tonight...all hope is lost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 10:35:47 PM »
I turned it off after we got down by 18.  We are Turruble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 11:33:53 PM »
I only hope that Sonny Smith and Charles Barkley do the play-by-play for the ESPN games in Tuscaloosa.

Chubb is out tonight...all hope is lost.

Having a Chubb on our team was our only redeeming quality.  Our party last month would not have been the same without a Chubb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 08:05:33 AM »
Having a Chubb on our team was our only redeeming quality.  Our party last month would not have been the same without a Chubb.

I know it always makes me happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 09:20:53 AM »
What's so frustrating to me is that when you actually take a close look at what Barbee is doing, it's so wasted with high school talent on the floor going against D1 players.  Throughout Ellis' and Lebo's tenures, I never once saw any semblence of a real offense or changing defensive sets the way Barbee does.  They run a great motion offense with all kinds of cuts and screens and everyone is moving....as opposed to Lebo's pass it around until you can launch the first 3 offense.  In the first 3 minutes last night, they had run man to man and two different zone defenses as well.

But..when 3 out of the first 4 offensive trips consist of 2 travels and passing it to the other team...what do you do? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 09:33:18 AM »
What's so frustrating to me is that when you actually take a close look at what Barbee is doing, it's so wasted with high school talent on the floor going against D1 players.  Throughout Ellis' and Lebo's tenures, I never once saw any semblence of a real offense or changing defensive sets the way Barbee does.  They run a great motion offense with all kinds of cuts and screens and everyone is moving....as opposed to Lebo's pass it around until you can launch the first 3 offense.  In the first 3 minutes last night, they had run man to man and two different zone defenses as well.

But..when 3 out of the first 4 offensive trips consist of 2 travels and passing it to the other team...what do you do?

As soon as we get some talent, we can turn this thing around...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 09:38:59 AM »

You sell.

He has to sell this program to some great high school talent. The scheme will work, but you gotta make layups. We got some really good athletes out on the floor right now. Problem is, they cannot shoot. We need some shooters. I don't mean Dominique Williams shooters. We need guys that are fundamentally sound high efficiency shooters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »
As soon as we get some talent, we can turn this thing around...

EGGG-zactry....Fuck our starting point guard is a walk-on for cripes sake and he is one of the best players on the team.  Help is on the way next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

That's what she said...wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »
You sell.

He has to sell this program to some great high school talent. The scheme will work, but you gotta make layups. We got some really good athletes out on the floor right now. Problem is, they cannot shoot. We need some shooters. I don't mean Dominique Williams shooters. We need guys that are fundamentally sound high efficiency shooters.
Ummmmm, uhhhhhh, ok...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »
Ummmmm, uhhhhhh, ok...
You have a Chubb right now don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »
You have a Chubb right now don't you?
Now that you mention it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:03:43 PM »
Every single one of these guys, with maybe the exception of Ross, should be 5-6 minute per night, coming off the bench players.  This is Tennessee State level talent at best.  But isn't this a microcosm (Damn, I just used microcosm in a sentence.  Been dying to do that and I'm not even sure if I spelled it right) of the last 10+ years of Auburn basketball?  Some promise in the off season, then bang...3 incoming guys that can help you immediately don't qualify.  Bang...two of the leading scorers from last year, injured.  Bang...the one guy with promise, Andre Malone decides AU isn't right for him.  SSDD.

Bang...microcosm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 12:57:54 PM »
Every single one of these guys, with maybe the exception of Ross, should be 5-6 minute per night, coming off the bench players.  This is Tennessee State level talent at best.  But isn't this a microcosm (Damn, I just used microcosm in a sentence.  Been dying to do that and I'm not even sure if I spelled it right) of the last 10+ years of Auburn basketball?  Some promise in the off season, then bang...3 incoming guys that can help you immediately don't qualify.  Bang...two of the leading scorers from last year, injured.  Bang...the one guy with promise, Andre Malone decides AU isn't right for him.  SSDD.

Bang...microcosm.
True, but Barbee has proved he was a winner elsewhere, I believe he can get the ship righted.  Shit, its not like we don't have a draw or facilities.  Like I have said before talent is so much different in basketball then in football, you can't fuck up on a guy.  You have to be a great evaluator of the talent, because in basketball one player can make a HUGE difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »
True, but Barbee has proved he was a winner elsewhere, I believe he can get the ship righted.  Shit, its not like we don't have a draw or facilities.  Like I have said before talent is so much different in basketball then in football, you can't fuck up on a guy.  You have to be a great evaluator of the talent, because in basketball one player can make a HUGE difference.
Agree. One player is the difference.  See Ohio State and UConn this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:51 PM »
I would normally agree; however, that assumes the team you're talking about actually has college players on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »
We should have kept lebo. He was good for at least what? 1 maybe 2 sec wins a year. We will regret it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »
We should have kept lebo. He was good for at least what? 1 maybe 2 sec wins a year. We will regret it.

THIS^^^^

Unless it's not that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions