Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dead Space 2

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Dead Space 2
« on: January 25, 2011, 09:26:06 AM »
For any who did not play the first one let me recommend doing so.  This continues the story although I have read that it will stand alone without having played the first one.
Comes out today.  Not sure when I will tear away from COD to play it but I definitely will.
The first one was one of the best horror games I ever played just from the standpoint of it's really dark and lots of things that jump out and say "boo" at you.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:26:39 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Dead Space 2
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »
There's apparently a iPad version that ties in somehow with the console versions.  Kotaku is giving the iPad version high praises.

http://kotaku.com/5742688/the-surprise-dead-space-game-you-need-to-play

I liked Dead Space.  I won't pick up this one this week, but I'll add it to the gamefly queue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions