Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2011 BCS National Championship Intro...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
2011 BCS National Championship Intro...
« on: January 21, 2011, 04:34:07 AM »
For those that missed it.  BTW, the song was in another Auburn video and it still fuckin' gets me.  Seriously.  Just to know that I won't be able to watch Cam do his Jordan-Hare Leap into the crowd after the game.  I won't be able to see him bobbin' his head after a Heisman run against LSU...nor will I be able to see him flash his smile in an Auburn uniform again.  Gone is the clutch acrobatic-type catches from "Smoov".  No more, not worrying about getting a first down when it's 3rd and 14 because I know that a QB sneak will get that and then some.  Nick Fairley, Josh "Bitch Stole My Money" Bynes, the Made for Movie storys of Zac Etheridge and Aaron Savage, the Big Nasties up front, ALL of the Auburn and SEC records that were broken this year, Wes "Iceman" Byrum.....Damn.  It feels like just yesterday we were talking about how Barrett Trotter looked in the A-Day game and how Cam wasn't impressive with some of his throws.  We have come so far and now...We Are The Fucking National Champions.  Let that sink in just a bit.

Here's the intro video (it'll probably get yanked by ESPN or Youtube).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs