Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Great Start

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Great Start
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »
It's not Woodberry's job to paint a pretty picture. 
I saw nothing in his article that was not true.

I am continually reminded of this when I think of AU basketball.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:55:53 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
Joy! Can I get an "Ahe-men"? Don't be ashamed to call His name!
If loving the Lawd is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2010, 11:16:04 AM »
Just wanna' put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
It's not Woodberry's job to paint a pretty picture. 
I saw nothing in his article that was not true.
As a beat writer, I feel like it kind of is.

I want to roll my eyes at the :wartim: coming out of our beat writer.

I guess really anything he puts in the papers remotely negative about Auburn, even if it is undeniably true, is magnified to me by the fact that he's a bammer grad that constantly puts digs in where he can.

That's fine for Joe Schmo sports writer, but I'm not cool with that from our beat writer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2010, 12:01:06 PM »
We exhibit a great amount of suckitude...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
As a beat writer, I feel like it kind of is.

I want to roll my eyes at the :wartim: coming out of our beat writer.

I guess really anything he puts in the papers remotely negative about Auburn, even if it is undeniably true, is magnified to me by the fact that he's a bammer grad that constantly puts digs in where he can.

That's fine for Joe Schmo sports writer, but I'm not cool with that from our beat writer.

See this is where we will agree to disagree.

When Auburn pays his salary then he can write about all the rivers of chocolate flowing down Magnolia Avenue, but until such point and time he has no responsibility to sugar coat the truth.(nor should he)

We rake media people over the fire pit for not doing fair reporting. Why should this be different?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
Chubb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2011, 12:41:37 PM »
"Andre thought this was not the right fit for him, and I agree, so Andre's going to look for another place to play," Barbee said. "He just felt it wasn't the right fit, and I agree."

Barbee said one of the concerns expressed by Malone was seeing his minutes "dwindle" with the return of Frankie Sullivan from a knee injury.

"I want guys who want to be here," Barbee said. "I wasn't going to beg him to stay."

HAHAHAHA...WORD!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »
Holy shit fuck...Auburn beat FSU... and it wasn't Upstate Florida State University.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2011, 03:07:55 PM »
I have noticed how this team seems to be making slow but steady improvement since beginning SEC play.  They were down 174-6 at half to LSU.  Kentucky only had them by 93 at intermission and now on the road in Starkville, they fought back from a 19 point early deficit to only lose by what...19?

Baby steps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions