Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Great Start

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Great Start
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »
Auburn lost badly to a team called the "Blue Hose".  The Presbyterian Blue Hose. 

Are...you.....fucking....kidding me????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
Auburn lost badly to a team called the "Blue Hose".  The Presbyterian Blue Hose. 

I thought our next game was on January 10th?  What is this sport of Bas-ket-ball you speak of?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »

I listened to almost 4 minutes of the game. :puke: We just got our asses beat by a bunch of Nerds!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Six

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
The Presbyterian Blue Hose. 

We are now getting our asses handed to us by Female Slow Break Church League teams...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
We are now getting our asses handed to us by Female Slow Break Church League teams...

Damn.  You been ballin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 02:03:50 PM »
We'll kick major ass at Hoop it Up this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 02:15:36 PM »

slow break....

hahahahaha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 02:16:23 PM »
No guarding until half court. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 02:24:46 PM »
No refunds, consider your refund escaping this death trap with your lives!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »
C'mon guys, it's not that bad.   Yeah, who the fuck am I kidding, we are goddamn turrible
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 03:15:28 PM »
It feels like I got cat piss in my eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2010, 03:19:40 PM »
In the anals of history people are going to be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the 2010/2011 Auburn basketball squad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Six

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
the 2010/2011 Auburn basketball squad.

It's a plague of Biblical proportions...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »
In the anals of history people are going to be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the 2010/2011 Auburn basketball squad.

I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I chortled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
I'm glad they built that new arena so we could have some place comfortable to watch the away football games.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Aubie16

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »
So, where is the official thread for the basketball outing?  Because I am definitely in this year again...Hopefully, I won't get as shit faced as I did last time...I am aiming higher...and maybe Wes won't puke at 17 - 16...and Tall Brad won't bail on us at the supper club...Garman asleep...etc...

Shit, I'm not even going for the basketball game, just to drink at the basketball game.

Hey I'm just glad I even made it to the Supper Club after that day/night of drinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »
Holy fucking shit Batman...

Tigers Solid In Victory Over USC Upstate, 68-54  hahahahah

Auburn - Earnest Ross scored 16 points to lead four Tigers in double figures as Auburn defeated USC Upstate 68-54 in Auburn Arena on Tuesday. Frankie Sullivan added 14 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds and 5 steals in 28 minutes in his third game back from injury.

Auburn (4-7) scored 11 straight points to break open a 39-38 lead midway through the second half to take control at 50-38 with 9:58 remaining. In the decisive run, Sullivan nailed a 3-pointer and Earnest Ross made two treys for the Tigers. USC Upstate (2-9, 1-1 Atlantic Sun) never got closer than eight points the rest of the way.

"It is huge for the psyche on the team," said Auburn head coach Tony Barbee. "Those guys have been giving me everything that I have asked for in practice. They have worked hard. They are getting after it.

"I told them I hope Santa puts some more patience under my Christmas tree. I hope Santa puts a little toughness and grittiness and some meanness under their trees because we are lacking in those areas. We have to get some of that to compete against some of the teams coming up on our schedule."

The Tigers pushed their lead to as much as 16 on a break-a-way slam dunk by Allen Payne with 42 seconds to go. In the second half, Auburn shot 55.6 percent from the field, 4-of-8 from 3-point range and 15-of-20 (.750) from the free throw line while outscoring Upstate 39-28.

The game was close throughout the first half until Auburn scored five straight points, all by Josh Wallace with a 3-pointer and a layup, to take a 27-20 lead five minutes before the half. Wallace finished with a career-high 13 points and four assists. Upstate closed to within 29-26 at the half.

"It feels really good," said Sullivan. "you are not going into the break thinking Coach is going to run you to death when you get back because you didn't play hard enough because you were focused on going home. We actually put it together before we went home, and it is great to get a win."

Kenny Gabriel added 10 points, 5 rebounds and 4 blocks for the Tigers while Tony Dukes led the Spartans with 13 points and Torrey Craig and Chandler Hash had 11 points apiece.

Auburn shot 46.3 percent from the floor for the game, 38.9 percent (7-of-18) from 3-point range and 74.2 percent (23-of-31) from the foul line. The Tigers' defense held USC Upstate to 36.2 percent shooting from the field and 29.0 percent (9-of-31) from behind the arc.

Auburn has eight days in-between games as it returns to action against Georgia Southern on Dec. 29 at 7 pm Central in Auburn Arena.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/122110aaa.html

I thought I was reading about the woman's basketball team at first...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »
Usc-Upstate? Championship!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2010, 10:31:49 AM »
Usc-Upstate?

I'm starting my own school.  The University of Alabama-Greater Tri-County Area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
I'm starting my own school.  The University of Alabama-Greater Tri-County Area.

Just make sure that this guy is your mascot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions