Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gurus Unite...

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Gurus Unite...
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Actually, I don;t see it anywhere that Florence committed except in the Sigler article. Hokansonmay have made a typo...

Me thinks he did to, it was said earlier today that he would be announcing on ESPNU on NSD. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »
Me thinks he did to, it was said earlier today that he would be announcing on ESPNU on NSD.

I don't think its really secret to anybody where Florence will go but maybe the writer let the cat out of the bag of what he has been told officially. I think Florence has been a silent commit since the summer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
Fair enough.  Deal.

Lugenbill (sp) just said he thought Cyrus would sign with Auburn today on the Finebaum show...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »
Erique has been a NSD decision the entire time. Would shock the hell out of me if he signed with anyone but Auburn. Although a couple of the recruiting gurus on one site have been entertaining the rumor that he may go to USC on NSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »
Erique has been a NSD decision the entire time. Would shock the hell out of me if he signed with anyone but Auburn. Although a couple of the recruiting gurus on one site have been entertaining the rumor that he may go to USC on NSD.

As many know, Erique is my boyee. I say that only because I've been to watch him play 2 years in a row. 

We need this guy. I'm telling you, he's in the top 2-3 athletes I've ever seen play H.S. ball.  Big time playah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2011, 12:05:09 AM »
As many know, Erique is my boyee. I say that only because I've been to watch him play 2 years in a row. 

We need this guy. I'm telling you, he's in the top 2-3 athletes I've ever seen play H.S. ball.  Big time playah.

And imagine how good he will look when he is able to get back to his natural position. Dude is a hitta, no doubt.

I see you finally gave up on the 'n'. He perciates it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2011, 09:36:27 AM »
And imagine how good he will look when he is able to get back to his natural position. Dude is a hitta, no doubt.

I see you finally gave up on the 'n'. He perciates it.

N-ree-kay Iglaseus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2011, 09:21:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions