Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Will you even recognize the team next year?

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Will you even recognize the team next year?
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 08:49:42 AM »
Surprised, especially with him having kids.......I figured he was gone, I was wrong.

Well, once the kids were mentioned I started thinking there was a chance he would go. I'm really glad he didn't, most think he will have a monster year next year with Trotter at QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
Well, once the kids were mentioned I started thinking there was a chance he would go. I'm really glad he didn't, most think he will have a monster year next year with Trotter at QB.
I guess we can't know where Adams is with his degree and he might have other ideas should the NFL be short-lived for him. And like you say he can up his stock with a strong season in 2011. I only know that he doesn't have the prototypical size or sprinter speed but he will run the slants, has very good hands, blocks well,  knows when to help and comes through in the clutch to keep a drive going including several that absolutely saved the day in crunch time this year. Trotter hasn't taken many game snaps, and might not deliver the ball on the mark like we are used to but Darvin can make him look better.   WDE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 12:12:05 AM »
Rivals is now reporting that apparently Darvin submitted his paperwork and the will enter the draft.  JLee is still trying to get the scoop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »
Rivals is now reporting that apparently Darvin submitted his paperwork and the will enter the draft.  JLee is still trying to get the scoop.

FUCK
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 01:50:31 AM »
Damn, I can't believe nobody has reported this yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2011, 02:28:08 AM »
I think he has until Tuesday to back out, as long as he doesn't sign with an agent.  On one hand, he has mouths to feed so I can see him going.  On the other, he might get picked up in the later rounds, which means no signing bonus.  Personally? I'd jump and know that my route running and clutch receiving skills will show the scouts that I'm pretty damn good, if given the chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2011, 02:42:11 AM »
I see where Richt offered Crowell's teamate and best friend in order to draw him towards Athens.
Isaiah Crowell's friend and teammate, Quintavious Harrow, visited SPuat this weekend with him.  He left saying that he's expecting an offer from them soon.  So, a few weeks before National Signing Day a player gets an offer from UGA and is looking to get one from SPuat, those are his only two offers or supposed offers to date.

Apparently Harrow doesn't realize that SPuat doesn't have room for 10 of their commitments right now.  And that if Crowell decides on one of the schools that didn't offer him, there's a really good possibility that his offer to those two schools isn't going to be there.  No pressure Crowell, you just need to do this for yourself....and your friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs