No...  She's just a lying bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Hitlary Mis remembers Bosnia Trip
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 01:17:05 PM »
You should not put shit down that badly.  At least it has a purpose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »
How in the fuck do you mis-remember about coming under sniper fire? It's not a fuzzy, gray area thing. Either you said your ass got shot at or you didn't say your ass got shot at. If your ass got shot at, you'd sure as hell remember.

Dick Morris was right on when he penned this title.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »
That "woman" would do or say anything to reach her goal of world domination.  Truth, lie, misrepresentation, total bullshit - whatever best serves her purpose.  She sold her soul and stayed with her whoremongering husband so she could one day get her shot at the seat of power - if she is, God forbid, elected, NO ONE should be surprised at ANYTHING that might occur as a result.  Economy in the dumper, taxation without representation, stratospheric inflation, socialized EVERYTHING, our kids praying to Mecca in Spanish five times a day... 

I hate her so much - yeah, I HATE HER.  HATE.  HATE.  HATE.

So sue me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 04:03:11 PM »
I say it again...there is NO WAY she EVER becomes President of the US...NO WAY. There is no way she wins a general election if she gets the nod from the dims. Obama...yeah. Hillary...no way. There are WAY too many people out there that hate her...including the some democrats. She couldn't get the swing vote and McCain would get a lot of cross over dim votes too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 04:04:18 PM »
Tiger Wench, how do you really feel about her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »
She is one of the few people in the world that my wife actually refers to as a mommy part.  (Tiger Wench, sorry for the use of that word)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 05:16:55 PM »
Wow thwy have really taught Chelsea the art of dodging questions.  Like mother like daughter

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/67634.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tidesucksass

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »
Hillary is going down. She's a lying bitch.

And Dick Morris is an oozing mommy part. I hope he dies painfully. Soon.

Here is a guy that was Clinton's most trusted advisor. One of the main reasons Bill won the presidency in '96. He gets tossed out of the FOB because he tries to impress a hooker by letting her eavesdrop on a call with the President. Everything he spews is just bitter vitriol from a hack that can't understand that he has only himself to blame for what happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 03:25:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »
Tiger Wench, how do you really feel about her?
Let's just put it this way - my original post turned into a bunch of "******" and this site doesn't censor words.

And mark, that's okay about the "c" word - I think she is one too.  Except I doubt hers works.  Probably dried shut from lack of use.  Lesbian relationships don't count.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
And Dick Morris is an oozing mommy part. I hope he dies painfully. Soon.

Here is a guy that was Clinton's most trusted advisor. One of the main reasons Bill won the presidency in '96. He gets tossed out of the FOB because he tries to impress a hooker by letting her eavesdrop on a call with the President. Everything he spews is just bitter vitriol from a hack that can't understand that he has only himself to blame for what happened.

Well, nice story, but vitriol or not, he has been a source of good stories and entertaining information.  The referenced book is still a good read. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GarMan

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:50:04 AM »
And mark, that's okay about the "c" word - I think she is one too.  Except I doubt hers works.  Probably dried shut from lack of use.  Lesbian relationships don't count.

Well, similar to the woman who spent two years in her "boyfriend's" bathroom and absorbed the toilet seat into her ass, I'm willing to bet Hillary's pit has skinned over with the exception of a small, penis-shaped organ for urinating.  Oh God...  Wait...   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »
Here's the proof.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »
Except I doubt hers works.  Probably dried shut from lack of use. 

Fuck me...that shit happens??? I better tell my wife...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »
Wow thwy have really taught Chelsea the art of dodging questions.  Like mother like daughter

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/67634.html

Would it be wrong for me to say   :idhitit:  ?

For Chelsea, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tidesucksass

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 12:15:15 PM »
Well, nice story, but vitriol or not, he has been a source of good stories and entertaining information.  The referenced book is still a good read. 

I'm sure he can write, he makes a living doing it. I just can't stand people who turn on the the folks that trust and help them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
I have gotten access to the real footage that Hillary remembers. I knew that Hiillary wouldn't lie about this...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1808560
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »
I'm sure he can write, he makes a living doing it. I just can't stand people who turn on the the folks that trust and help them.

Are you kidding me???  Do you honestly believe that the Klintoons are out to do anything for anyone but themselves?  Come on man!  Those fucking dirtbags will step on anyone for any reason regardless of the prize.  They might have "trusted" him, but they'd put a bullet in his head and leave his body in a park if he failed to shred the right piece of paper for them. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:52:21 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions