Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No NYT Article?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
No NYT Article?
« on: March 24, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/academics/stories/index.ssf/2008/03/athletes_steered_to_prof.html
When it was pointed out that students also had not complained in the Auburn case that sparked the investigation, McDonald nodded.

"Right, but this is not Auburn," the LS&A dean said. "This is the No. 1 psychology department in the country telling us that they have vetted this and that they are in conformance with procedures that we were asking about."
Auburn had like 20 or less football players that took the independent studies class. Michigan has hundreds, but that's A-Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: No NYT Article?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »
So no one cares about this blatant double standard coupled with a direct slam at Auburn somehow implying that our situation was WORSE despite the fact that the percentages were virtually reversed on the number of student athletes in the courses versus the number of normal students that occurred in Auburn's case?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: No NYT Article?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 03:37:49 AM »
Yeah, but what are you gonna do?

Look at this and forget about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."